William Hill CPC

GaF

Just had an email through from William Hill - this looks pretty decent value to me (if more expensive than we're used to paying)..... Keep you evening free on Wednesday 16th November (19.30 GMT)! William Hill are offering you one last chance to win a seat to the $2,000,000 Caribbean Poker Classic. For this fantastic one-off event, we are adding not one but two $10,000 Caribbean Poker Classic packages and on top of that, all entry fees will be put back into the prize pool! Buy-in to the event is only $15 + $1. There are only 660 seats available so be early to avoid disappointment! For more information about the Caribbean Poker Classic Click Here. We're looking forward to seeing you in the poker room! Regards The William Hill Poker Team 15 Mark Lane, Leeds, LS1 8LB, UK

Re: William Hill CPC Hmmmm.....since I rebuilt my machine a few weeks ago, haven't redownloaded the WH software - so just doing it now (not decidded if I'll enter this yet, but considering it) - so downloading - at a speed of 0.16Kb/Sec - which will take 7hrs 17 mins AND 58 Seconds. I presume that's WH side ...... hope it speeds up!!!!!!!

Re: William Hill CPC I'm in (yet another poker site on my desktop) - id is __phil__ It does look good value considering the tournement is limited to only 66o people - which, assuming I'm as good as the average player who enters (big assumption :lol ) gives me a 1 in 330 shot at a trip to the CPC.. plus a shot at all the money they take in as well.... If I'm still in it at 9:00 pm I suspect my concentration on the SO dollar-up will be a little minimal.