Lay all the way

On new year I am going away for a friends birthday of mine to Dublin :nana Hopefully this lay system will help me with my accomodation and a few pints of Guiness. :beer Basically this is just a lay system similar to staffys. I thought he was extremely unlucky with the way things went the last couple of time and I hope he doesen't mind me 'borrowing' his idea. Basically I will start with a bank of £150 and will 'hopefully' make it up to the £300 mark. There are no staking plans for the system, I will lay how ever much I am confident to lay. Sometimes all the bank, sometimes half. All lays will be made on betfair. First lay will be Northern Ireland not to win at 9 for £150 liability.

Re: Lay all the way

oh well we are still in there, pretty gutted actually because I had a bit on Portugal to win. Bank stands at £167 Next bet lay Pakistan to win 1st test at 5.9 , liability £167 :ok
Looking a bit dodgy this one with England only having 3 wkts left at lunch and needing another 60 odd runs!:cry Hope for your sake that they pull it off!:hope