**PartyPoker Ferrari Freeroll** Saturday 3rd December 17:50 GMT

GaF

plpokerferrari8xt.jpg ferrari_graph.gif With 200 Qualifiers from the first round and 100 from the satellite, this should be a doddle!! But I'm not there yet!! There appear to be 2 ferrari's up for grabs (though Party Poker were quite evasive when asked) - one at PartyPoker.com and one at PartyPoker.net. PartyPoker.net is a Play money only site, so is open to all, with no finance or deposit requirements.The standard of play also appears to be slightly lower at .net. Both sites run the qualifiers and finals at the same time!! In addition to the Ferrari, .com are giving away cruises to 2-6!!! Full details for .com here and for .net here. PL Qualifiers on .com are: No-One :sad PL Qualifiers on .net are: Football-Tipper (nigelgt) Mr Bubbles (Mr Bubbles) ferrari.jpg

Re: **PartyPoker Ferrari Freeroll** Saturday 3rd December 17:50 GMT

I'm watching youuuuu lol
lol - what do you think of Michelle? She looks a right "calling station", yet she got here and has amassed quite a few chips already!!!! She can't be THAT bad......surely?

I am in this as well (.net)' date=' Everyone on my table seems to be playing quite tight though.[/quote'] Hmmmm ...... for me, that has to be the right strategy ....... one in ten qualify - no point in busting the bank - just survive to the last 100.........let those prepared to "gamble" go out, and then just try and struggle into the qualifying positions......... Anyway - good luck Mr B - keep us updated on your progress? Just dot net qualifiers? Noone good enough to qualify on dot com? :tongue2

Re: **PartyPoker Ferrari Freeroll** Saturday 3rd December 17:50 GMT I'm out ...... not sure what happened ........ I had AQs in early position - raised 4x big blind, got reraised and clicked all-in ..... what was I thinking? Anyway - he had AKo, and that was that....... Good Luck Mr B!!

I'm out ...... not sure what happened ........ I had AQs in early position - raised 4x big blind, got reraised and clicked all-in ..... what was I thinking? Anyway - he had AKo, and that was that....... Good Luck Mr B!!
.net is easy is it lol:rollin :rollin :rollin

.net is easy is it lol:rollin :rollin :rollin
Eh??? I never said it was easy - I said it was easier ....... i.e. a comparative. Yes, I found .net easier that .com and I got further in .net than I did in .com. .net is easier than .com. :lol :lol :lol

311 left up to 14,000 chips and the slow play has started. Acturally might do myself soon... not very sporting but I want to qualify.
Nice ....... you should be there no matter what if you don't play again, shouldn't you?