Poker News Tidy Up

GaF

Re: Poker News Tidy Up Probably better having a separate column for ladbrokes as although it uses the same software its not on the prima network , so the usernames will probably be different. On prima i'm jax1000 on ladbrokes i'm laidback1000 on betfred i'm laidbackbloke .................. might be a good idea to include betfair if we are going to start using it for league matches (whenever the league starts up again) Apart from that i pretty much agree with all the stuff you are getting rid bigokay.gif

Re: Poker News Tidy Up Only suggestion I'd make is only list unconnected aliases. For example slapdash=cellardoor, Highlander6=Dav21579 Sites and usernames. Valiant23 Nordicbet Bet365 Betfair Pokerstars Tribeca PLV23-Golden Palace PVFC23-BlueSquare Raider23pl-SunPoker PLValiant23-BetFred Hopefully people could see a theme in my nicknames. 23, pl, Port Vale Valiant or the Oakland Raiders will be used.:ok I have kind of toyed with starting a "I Played Like a Muppet and Won" thread, just to balance the bad beat thread.

Re: Poker News Tidy Up I play as runadrum almost everywhere (named after the first horse bred by my wife and I - if you look up his form you will see he wasn't very good ! we still have him, now aged 10) only exceptions are 'elmaamul' on Pacific/888 and Paddy Power and 'baychester' on Party (the former is the father of one of our two foals this year and the latter was the racing name of our second born, even slower than runadrum - ran 3 times, last every time !). don't at the moment have an account with betfred but you can show me as runadrum in the other columns. I'd be interested in how others came up with their aliases and what you prefer to be called in chat mode ! I'm Duncan but runadrum is fine ! :)

Re: Poker News Tidy Up

Cheers again DC. Valiant - here's the "reverse bad beat" thread - http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17220
Cheers mate, bookmarked.:ok This is the equation for the bad beat-o-meter (pre flop pecentage favorite-50 * pot size pre flop) + (on flop pecentage favorite-50 * money added to pot on flop) + (on turn pecentage favorite-50 * money added to pot on turn) - money added to pot on river ________________________________________________________________ little blind + big blind

Re: Poker News Tidy Up I am mr_bubbles on prima, mrbubbles on betfair MrBubbles on betfred MR_BUBBLES on sporting odds, Can't remember for laddies as I need to upgrade the software, but probably a variation of Mr Bubbles for them as well as ultimate bet, eurolinx, wptonline, paradise poker & a couple others... plus strangely MrZippy1 on pacific poker... Might of got carried away and joined too many i think....