** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

NBA Sat 12th

7-7-1 (-0.46) [will count yesterday as a push, even tho I'm sure most people got the win] Washington v. SA under 183.5 (1.93) Again, just playing the %'s. SA shot 56.3% today, and Washington shot a crazy 58.5%. I'm not a huge fan of NBA 'total' trends, but I think this one is relevant... League: 3-13 under (-11.5) home, off a 20+ ats win as home fav, if the opp is off a 15+ ats win. [Wash] League: 1-9 under (-13.7) away, off a 15+ ats win as away fav, if opp is off a 20+ ats win. [sA] There are 4 common games in amongst that lot, but that still leaves a combined 4-18 under...and it makes sense... ...If both teams are off big wins as favs, then either a) They shot the lights out, and/or b) they are playing some solid, effective D. The last 4 meetings have gone under this number. Also, Washington have the best D in the NBA!!...allowing just 38.7% shooting...SA are 6th @ 42.9% and 3rd in 3pt allowed @ 27%. SA also allow AND take the fewest FT's in the NBA. All looks a pretty solid under...to me anyway!