Poker Forum Challenge V at Royal Vegas Poker

GaF

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Poker Forum Challenge V at Royal Vegas Poker I just checked my email and had this one from royal vagas There are only a few hours left to register for the tournament. There has been a minor change to the bounty: AlakeofFire will be playing in the challenge under the alias Taneeah and will still be representing Online Poker Tour. Remember to: - Go to log into Royal Vegas Poker using your account number: prvr07812668 - Click on "Multi table tournaments" - Click on "Special" - Click on "Poker Forum Challenge" - Click "Join/Leave" See you at the tables, good luck! If you are playing make sure you register in the tournament lobby :ok 1470 people so far

Re: Poker Forum Challenge V at Royal Vegas Poker I suppose someone probably will. Registration closes at 1am and that's when the tourney starts. So far over 1800 runners. Damn it. There's a $320 freeroll over at 32Red at 11:30pm (I'll play that for 90 minutes before switching over to Royal Vegas) and the £500 freeroll over at William Hill at midnight tonight.

Re: Poker Forum Challenge V at Royal Vegas Poker I survived an all-in and up to 2135 chips when my pair of queens beat off KJo (low stack) and AQo (big blind, huge stack) but I would have trapped somebody real good when holding Q9 when I folded in mid-position not wanting to risk any fo the chips I've just won. Flop? 299. Turn? NINE!! And somebody bet for 600 as well! WAH! I woulda got quad nines and caught somebody attempting a steal! :( :eyes :cry