**Poker Saturday 12th November**

GaF

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: **Poker Saturday 12th November** Ferrari qualification times seem incredibly inconsistent on Party Poker!!!! So just a heads up - at 12:49 today it looks like registration opens for todays and tomorrows Ferrari qualifier on dot com. It doesn't look like dot net run a qualifier today or tomorrow (judging on last week)

Re: **Poker Saturday 12th November** Who else is in the Ferrari weekly final today? I qualified last week, but they didn't register me for the weekly final. When I complained, they congratulated me on qualifying, apologized for the inconvenience, and said I would be automatically registered for this week's one within 48 hours. I wasn't. When I complained, they congratulated me on qualifying, apologized for the inconvenience, and said I could register myself. I couldn't. When I complained, they congratulated me on qualifying, apologized for the inconvenience, and said that I would be automatically registered within 48 hours. I wasn't. When I complained, they congratulated me on qualifying, apologized for the inconvenience, and said I would be automatically registered within 12 hours (it was yesterday afternoon by this stage). I wasn't. When I complained, they congratulated me on qualifying, apologized for the inconvenience, and said I would be automatically registered by an hour before the start of the tournament. At this stage I summoned up all my powers of sarcasm and let them know this wasn't good enough, and now I'm finally registered. I hope it's worth it!

Re: **Poker Saturday 12th November** Sorry for the lack of chat was flicking between 2 different tournaments at the time, Qualifed but looked at final tournee and says I need to have played 200 raked hands to enter :@ Bit cheeky not to mention that on the qualfiing tournee...

was on his table at the start said "hiya mate" to him and got back "hey" END OF CHAT :lol:lol probably not as he would be sure to recognise the legendary Friskyfitz :unsure

Re: **Poker Saturday 12th November**

Sorry for the lack of chat was flicking between 2 different tournaments at the time, Qualifed but looked at final tournee and says I need to have played 200 raked hands to enter :@ Bit cheeky not to mention that on the qualfiing tournee...
No - If you finish in the Top 5 you qualify - REGARDLESS of raked hands. In ADDITION, anyone with 200 Raked Hands also qualifies!!!! So you should be in Mr Bubbles!! Fantastic guys - 3 of the 5 qualifiers today were Punters Lounge members - Great performance :clap :clap

Re: **Poker Saturday 12th November** Phew....:D Thought I had done it for nothing

No - If you finish in the Top 5 you qualify - REGARDLESS of raked hands. In ADDITION, anyone with 200 Raked Hands also qualifies!!!! So you should be in Mr Bubbles!! Fantastic guys - 3 of the 5 qualifiers today were Punters Lounge members - Great performance :clap :clap

Re: **Poker Saturday 12th November** Im in the Ferrari.net final and had the same problems as slaphead... Sent em an email to let em know I had not been put down for the final.. Dear Nigel, Thank you for contacting us. Let me congratulate you on winning an entry to the Ferrari Satellite Tournament to be played on November 12, 2005, 12:50 EST. We wish to inform you would be automatically registered for the Ferrari Satellite Tournament to be played on November 12, 2005, 12:50 EST. I request you to check the lobby 2 hours prior to the start of the tournament. Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site! Nitesh Poker Customer Care STILL NO GOOD so I sent them another email... Got this back Dear Nigel, Thank you for contacting us. I understand that you are unable to trying to register for Ferrari Satellite tournament and I apologize for the inconvenience caused. If you are placed 192 position in our Ferrari Qualifiers tournament, you will be registered automatically for the Ferrari Satellite tournament. Please check the lobby 2 hours prior to the start of the tournament and you should be registered for the tournament. We appreciate your patience and apologize for the inconvenience caused. We wish you all the best for the tournament. Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site! Santosh Poker Customer Care Finally got reistered yesterday... Play starts in 11 mins :) :hope Football-Tipper

Re: **Poker Saturday 12th November** BetFred If anyone plays a satellite qualifier (including the Vegas $1), between Friday (4/11) to 2359 on Thursday (10/11) you are eligible for a special Satellite Players $500 Freeroll. Limited to 500 players, there are 215 with 1hr 15minutes to go. The ones that you've played today mean you are eligible next Saturday. I think for a conditional freeroll this is really good value, and worthy of a reminder next Saturday.

Re: **Poker Saturday 12th November** Cheers Valiant - that's a nice one - I'll add it to the diary. I tried it just now, just in case I had played one this week, but it wouldn't let me in :sad Keep going Football Tipper - remember no heroics - top 100 is enough!!!!!!!