**Poker Friday 11th November**

GaF

Re: **Poker Friday 11th November** Nice 1 V. I just made it in the partypoker ferrari qualifier. And when i say just - i mean just. last hand had 4400 chips blinds were about to go up from 2k/1k so i would have had to win one of those hands, but there were a few people under 1k so i might have managed ok. 1 killer hand got me. was on 23k and kept calling a guy with a few thousand more chips than me. after the river i was holding pair Aces, just missed the flush - he raised all in and i bottled it. He later said he had trip J, but he never showed. Probably did though. Thats what i get for not sticking to my own game. Got all those chips though from a real git. He was betting allin all the time when he had at least 10 times more chips than the next highest. Kept saying he owned the table etc. I won a few hands against him then he went allin with 58o. I had AA :ok He kept name calling but TqT81 was soon put out of his misery - someone else called him after allin for 13k.

Re: **Poker Friday 11th November**

Thats what i get for not sticking to my own game. Got all those chips though from a real git. He was betting allin all the time when he had at least 10 times more chips than the next highest. Kept saying he owned the table etc. I won a few hands against him then he went allin with 58o. I had AA :ok He kept name calling but TqT81 was soon put out of his misery - someone else called him after allin for 13k.
Nice one George. I had one of those on a BetFred freeroll tonight. After I'd busted him twice and had a bigger stack (and therefore kicked his ass), I asked him if he was taking notes so he could learn how to play proper like what I can. :lol :lol :lol