NHL: Thursday: 10-11

Hey all, quite a few games today: Ottawa @ Boston: I'm finding it very hard to oppose Ottawa these days, it's very tough to do so with an 11-2 team at the best of times, but they are pulverising teams in the process and I can't go against them tonight even though they face a Boston team which is unbeaten in regulation in 9 games ( 4 Wins - 5 OT/SO losses ) so 13 points form a possible 18 is a very decent return. However I'm wondering what their response will be to the loss to the Flyers in OT after they had the game wrapped up. I think the last team they would wanna face after a loss like that, and even though they got a point they will still look at it like a loss given that they should have had 2 points in the bag, is the Senators. I'm gonna take the Senators in regulation and the Over 6.5 too. NYI @ Philly: Hmmm, Philly didn't impress me that much in the Boston game, so I find the odds of 1.60 for a regulation win as unappealing as any price I've seen this year, but they still scored 3 ( 4 counting regulation ) when playing a tough outfit, I can see plenty of goals in this one so I'll take the Over 6.5 here. The +1.5 for NYI is intresting back I'll have to think about that. More later..........

Re: NHL: Thursday: 10-11 Must be out of my mind to be in here as this is not my speciality but I´m trying to learn something about the NHL.. theres no action in the euro hockey thread anyway.. However I´m going to shock everyone and go for a small double tonight... Tampa have lost four games in a row and none of them pretty big. This home game is a good opportunity to turn it around as there seems to be no problem with the motivation. The second team is Philadelphia who are very strong at home and seem to be playing better and better all the time.. Philly ml/Tampa ml @ 2.05 gamebookers

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.