Noble Poker freerolls

Ovalman

Got a message in my inbox today from www.noblepoker.com: Noble is proud to present yet another chance to WIN BIG.another 3 chances actually! We are extending another opportunity starting November 10th to increase your winnings absolutely free of charge! For no cost at all, you can join our AMAZING FREE tournaments and win up to $100 prize. Hundreds of dollar's are at your fingertips, so why not grab this amazing chance to win with our latest freeroll bonanza! *Name- $100 Daily FreeRoll *Game- Hold'em No limit *Prize- $100 *When- 3 times a day: 8AM EST- $100 6PM EST- $100 9PM EST- $100 *Seats- 1000 available *Registration- open to all players that are playing on real money tables. Registration starts 60 minutes prior to the event. Interested? Then stop reading and start playing! Good luck! I haven't worked out what the times are on GMT and I also noticed that the there are only 500 seats per tournie and not the 1000 advertised - this makes it better value if you get in. Good luck on the tables.