Site With The Worst Players?

saints

Just wondering if anyone has a lot of experience playing tables at different sites and has noticed worse players at certain places. I use Bet365 on the 10 dollar tables and more than 1 out of 4 I finish in the top 3. I would say the players are average here, a couple of good players now and then. Any opinions?

Re: Site With The Worst Players? I think a lot depends on the level you are playing at ...... The Sporting Odds $0.05/$0.10 tables are notorious on this forum for poor players. Generally, I think Party Poker also has a reputation for poor play, but I've always struggled there :$ Agreed that the standard at Prima (Bet365, Laddies, Nordicbet etc) is probably average. The best standard I've ever seen was at Poker Stars - played a freeroll there and couldn't believe how tight it was.......

Re: Site With The Worst Players? SPORTING ODDS! I have found to the detriment of my game that I have started to bring my game down to their level.banghead.gif I had been playing tight aggresive until the weekend. Then started to slip the more I played on SO - Envy/Dose of Envy/Safety net every day plus the Dollar Up. Started to see more and more that most (not all) were calling with less than nothing and then flopping woppas. My chips were being whittled away to nothing on the blinds and losing with bl@@dy good cards like AA/KK/QQ/JJ etc. I think that I started to play like the majority on my tables. Think that I need:

• a good slap spankie.gif
  • an early night sleeping.gif
  • to get back to my original game.dude.gif

Well tomorrows another day.

Re: Site With The Worst Players? Agreed on Sporting Odds. I had one guy on there kept calling down huge bets with absolutely nothing on the river and he was like (para) 'why do you keep winning these showdowns?' - like as if he didn't even understand there was hand rankings! Party is also notoriously crap but so much implicit collusion that the variance is massive, probably good PE but potentially a long time before good play reflects as profit, and in the case of limit games I'd guess so much IC that it's hard to beat the rake at lower stakes. Prima normally a pretty decent standard overall, but, last night i was playing a 2/4 HU table on there. I join a table with a guy who has $400 in front of him, he goes all in EVERY hand the first 10 or so hands till I have jacks and call down his King rag. Then he rebuys for another 400, does the same and I wait a dozen or so hands then call his J8 with AK, and my cards hold up both times. Dream opponent! - and probably worst player I've ever played against. Strongest play - I say Full Tilt of Ultimate Bet.