The Sun Weekly Final - Monday 11th November 8pm GMT

GaF

Re: The Sun Weekly Final - Monday 11th November 8pm GMT

Eh??? I was sure I saw you go out (all in with JK after 2 all in's before you :lol) on the first hand ........ looking back, I can only presume it was Gazza1977 :lol :lol - welcome back from the dead mate.......

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gazza271

Re: The Sun Weekly Final - Monday 11th November 8pm GMT I've just thought, hope that does'nt make me look two faced after talking to him.....gawd i'm a two faced bitch.....

Guest gazza271

Re: The Sun Weekly Final - Monday 11th November 8pm GMT ovalman :welcome to PL........Best forum on the net,quality players giving top advice...they made me feel so welcome i'm now here for life

:welcome Ovalman - good to see you ......Of course' date=' we know the real reason you're here - you can find a link to Pocket Lady's photo here - http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showpost.php?p=285468&postcount=149 ;)
:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin :welcome Ovalman. For the record, thats my wife. :cow :nana

Has his photo been posted there as well?
Gaf?. An anagram that applies to you; piss-tagink cnut.
Posted too late Valiant :-) BTW, You know me from moneysavingexpert ;-)
Do you post on the freeroll thread, Ovalman, cos if you do I've an idea of who you are? I think you were once playing on BetFred whilst chatting about riots in your neighbourhood, and like me have a username which hints at football allegiances. Failing that, "Who are ya, who are ya." And that photo has been tampered with..........er...lets not go there shall we. :$

Re: The Sun Weekly Final - Monday 11th November 8pm GMT Same Guy Valiant. Still play the odd game on Betfred but I've switched to a few other sites (now Nordicbet). I must be now registered for 20 sites, its hard keeping track of where the decent freerolls are but thanks to this forum, someone will point you in the right direction. I joined the Sun poker thanks to you and now thanks to someone else I found out about Nordicbets massive freerolls. I also notice your winnings are totting up nicely! Good luck on the tables.