** Poker Saturday 5th November **

GaF

Re: ** Poker Saturday 5th November ** Heniek - That sounds absolutely outragous to me - if it was done overtly, then IMO anyone who took part in that should be disqualified from the tournament, and everyone else moved up a place. I have emailed Party Poker (in the name of PL), to get their response to this (and will post their reply here).

Re: ** Poker Saturday 5th November ** Yeah, the slow play is understandable but tiresome. Why don't they have "hand for hand" (or whatever it's called) checking at this stage to make it pointless? That would slow down play, but not nearly as much as having everybody run their clocks down every turn, which is what happened when I played in Friday's qualifier. Also, it's quite reasonable for those with comfortable stacks to realize that it makes sense not to get into any confrontations, but to make a deal about it is surely collusion?

Re: ** Poker Saturday 5th November ** It was like that in the qualifier I got through on Friday night. There was alot of folding going on every time the short stacks were in the big blind. And the slow playing was very annoying. I don't think I was popular taking 2 of them out when there were less than 5 to go!! ;)