** Poker Saturday 5th November **

GaF

Re: ** Poker Saturday 5th November **

Cheers mate - spot on - hope noone got up specially for this :unsure I'll make the change. Also a Ferrari qualifier tonight (as well as the weekly final).
I did, but I hadn't looked at this post before going to bed so can't blame you, GAF! Wonder why they changed it?

Hi GAF, I'm relying on you to remind me when I'm playing in that ' dose of envy' tourney. :ok Someone at the table mentioned 29th Nov which is a Tuesday - is that the correct date? :dude
Yup - at 8pm - I'm sure we'll have a few qualifiers and a thread for it......

1st time I've come out of a 'drunken conversation' with a taxi driver and still got all my money intact. :loon
:clap ;) Well I would TQM, but you have to let them stay in the tourney long enough to find out the web address. "So come and join punterslo.....Oh bugger........ul m8...gg" :rollin:rollin

My brother took over my play on PartyPoker. Still in Ferrari and 20k freeroll. He better get something or Im going to sign him out of the family :tongue2. Off to work :eyes.
Well brother didnt make it, but dont blame him. Last stages of yesterday Ferrari was complete joke. At around 140 left (100 progress), the slow play was unreal. It took an hour to get rid of 10ppl and then at some tables ppl made a deal between themselves and were folding to each other, waiting for people to drop on other tables. Brother went out in 108th :\.