How does Neteller work?

equinoxx

Hi all, Bit of a situation here so bear with me :rollin I have a debit card and don't have a credit card and I wanted to play one of those Bounty Headhunter tournies at jetSet Poker so tried to deposit money but alas they only accept credit cards. So, I decided the best way around it would open a Neteller account and transfer the money from my bank to Neteller and then from Neteller to jetset. But I fell in to a problem. After signing up with Neteller the only way of transfering money iat this moment in time is to use a credit card so it screwed up my master plan. That was until I came up with the idea of depositing money at Paradise Poker using my debit card and then transferring that money to Neteller and then using Neteller to buy chips at Jetset. So I put atenner in Paradise had a few hands at BlackJack and turned $17 to $25 and then tried to cash out and send to Neteller and now I have had emails back from Paradise telling me that the minimum allowed on a 'CHECK' is $50. But I don't want a cheque! I want the money transferred from Paradise to Neteller. I am telling you this Paradise Poker is a law unto themselves. How does Neteller work? Are the poker places meant to wire the money straight to my Neteller account and not deal in cheques? It all seems really fcuked up and it all seems to be Paradise's doing. I thought it was such a master plan as well!

Re: How does Neteller work? equinoxx, if you moan enough, they`ll credit your neteller account. They did it for me after I went beserk that I couldn`t draw my winnings back to my debit card after I depositted with it. I hate the fact that they don`t make it crystal clear that even if you deposit with debit card, you cant withdraw back to it. Anyway, the compromise was that they creditted my neteller accy because I was adamant I didn`t want a check. Have a moan mate, it can`t do any harm :ok

Re: How does Neteller work? Already have mate. Here's the email I sent earlier lol Hi, I am getting a little fed up with your cashing out service. I am trying to cash out $24 back to my Neteller account and you have emailed me saying that checks must be over $50. I would like my money returned to be before I seek legal advice as I believe this to be a scam. If it is OK for you to take $17 from my bank account then it should be surely approprioate for me to withdraw the same amount of MY money back to me. This is a scandalous way to treat customers in an age where ease of service should be one of your higher priorities. I know for sure that I will not be depositing any more money with you because I feel you do not offer a decent enough service for your customers.

Re: How does Neteller work? I've never had any trouble with Paradise sending to Neteller, regardless of how I've deposited. In fact, am pretty sure I've never deposited with Neteller to them. I'm pretty sure they even give you a bonus on your first Neteller withdrawal - maybes thats why they're giving you grief, because it looks like you deposited just to get the bonus?

Re: How does Neteller work?

I've never had any trouble with Paradise sending to Neteller' date=' regardless of how I've deposited. In fact, am pretty sure I've never deposited with Neteller to them. I'm pretty sure they even give you a bonus on your first Neteller withdrawal - maybes thats why they're giving you grief, because it looks like you deposited just to get the bonus?[/quote']A good while back i got a $100 bonus for my first deposit with neteller ( which i then had to play a load of raked hands to clear), its probably still the case so it shouldn't be a factor.