Blue Sq $100 Bankroll Booster Freeroll

Guest gazza271

Re: Blue Sq $100 Bankroll Booster Freeroll I'd stay out of his way when he's holding TT. This just happened... Hand id : 5259168-144 Board cards : Js 8c Kd Td 5c Main pot : 33,460 Cuemaster71 ....... Qs Kc BigAndy444 ....... Th Ts BigAndy444 wins 33,460 with 3 of a Kind: 10s lol

Re: Blue Sq $100 Bankroll Booster Freeroll thanks for the support guys :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy sorry to Brael and frisk ;) apart from rubbing you 2 guys noses in it, it was a very satisfactory $20 thank you very much. I must polish up on my heads up though before our tourney, I felt like a fish out of water.

Re: Blue Sq $100 Bankroll Booster Freeroll

thanks for the support guys :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy sorry to Brael and frisk ;) apart from rubbing you 2 guys noses in it, it was a very satisfactory $20 thank you very much. I must polish up on my heads up though before our tourney, I felt like a fish out of water.
I'm not that experienced at heads-up either but I felt you limped in too often. If you felt you had a good hand you should be raising at this stage... if your opponent wants to see the flop then make sure he doesn't get to do so cheaply! :ok It puts them under pressure to make a decision and, hopefully, may extract more chips from them. ;)

Re: Blue Sq $100 Bankroll Booster Freeroll

thanks for the support guys :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy sorry to Brael and frisk ;) apart from rubbing you 2 guys noses in it, it was a very satisfactory $20 thank you very much. I must polish up on my heads up though before our tourney, I felt like a fish out of water.
:clap :clap :clap well done Andy I'm going to have to practice my heads up as well ........................ i used to be quite good at it, but now that i mostly play cash tables instead of tournaments my heads up play is really rusty :cry basically, be agressive and give your opponents difficult decisions to make is the best advice i can give. Heads up you are playing against the person as much as you are playing the cards.

Re: Blue Sq $100 Bankroll Booster Freeroll thanks for those snippets of advice guys, much appreciated :ok tbh brael, I had some poor cards at heads up stage, I had all the good stuff early on ;) . Believe you me if I`d have had anything worth going for I`d have made it pretty expensive for him to take the hand any further. As laidback says, it`s an aggression thing mainly, playing against the person. It may have been a freebie but i`ve been taught a lot this morning that I wont forget.