Tummy's One will Draw system

Tummy

Ok this is not a system for people to back. Well unless you feel like it of course ( highly not recomended ). This is just a good place to test something that has been done hundreds of times. Basically will pick same three teams each week and will only change them when it comes in. Will use the odds on here I think from sportingodds. Will commit the terrible sin of raising stake strategy like this 10, 10 , 10 , 20 , 20 , 20 , 30 , 30 , 30. If I get that far I give up. And I will back with own money until I bottle it. Here goes : Berwick HW @ 1.94 Grays AW @ 2.10 or Draw @ 3.65 Wycombe HW @ 1.87 or Draw @ 3.50 Only 1 draw allowed and has to be one. So in short £5 treble on Berick win, Grays Win and Wycombe Draw @ 14.25 and 2nd bet £5 on Berwick win, Wycombe win and Grays Draw @ 13.24 :loon

Re: Tummy's One will Draw system Ok return of £71.29 Ok So I got lucky first time out. :hope it carries on. Starting bank : 100 Current bank : 161.29 Total staked : 10 Number of bets : 2 Winning bets : 1 Losing bets : 1 Strike rate 50% Yield :712.9% - Is that right? Profit/Loss: +61.29 Straight away will have to change selections. Will have a look next week.

Re: Tummy's One will Draw system Just realised that the odds I posted above must have been from Oddschecker or something. Thought I should update with the odds / Winnings I got for real from Bet365, Which was a return of GBP64.91 Starting bank : 100 Current bank : 154.91 Total staked : 10 Number of bets :1 Winning bets : 1 Losing bets : 0 Strike rate 100% Yield :549% Profit/Loss: +54.91 Also changed Number of bets to 1. Although each selection takes 2 bets. Only 1 can possibly win ....obviously so will say 1/1 100 percent strike rate.:dude

Re: Tummy's One will Draw system Having read some of the other threads I understand I need to give some kind of explanation for anyone interested : So here it is 1) 1st team generally a red hot favourite / cert :lol . For obvious reasons this team has to win as often as possible home or away. Hence the first selection was Berwick. 2) The second two teams selected are ones which although yes I need to be strong sides, I have to bear in mind one needs to draw. Hence the wycombe selection this week. The thought process behind this bet is Obvious and not at all rocket science. How many times have we all picked a treble with teams we all feel will win only for one to bleedin well draw 0 - 0 etc etc rah rah. So thats basically it. As i said before I will continue to use the 3 teams each week until it comes in. The only exception to this is if there are any changes of manager / major major injuries etc.

Re: Tummy's One will Draw system Greedy for more so here goes championship selections for tuesday Reading V Sheff Wed HW Sheff Utd V Luton HW / D Southampton V Scum HW / D So 2 bets as follows Reading 1, Sheff utd 1, Southampton D @ 8.77 Bet365 reading 1, Southampton 1, Sheff utd D @ 12.14 Stanjames £5 on each so total bet GBP10 :hope

Re: Tummy's One will Draw system Well that was a properly awful night all round. Southampton game off , left a pathetic profit off of 2 favourites followed by BAYERN conceding with 5 mins to go to cock the other one up. Anyway still in profit .. on to the weekend Starting bank : 100 Current bank : 139.06 Total staked : 40 Number of bets : 4 Winning bets : 2 Losing bets : 2 Strike rate 50% Yield : 197.65 Profit/Loss: +39.06

Re: Tummy's One will Draw system 2 for the weekend West Ham HW , Chelsea AW, Charlton Draw @ 13.89 SJ £5 West Ham HW,Charlton AW,Chelsea Draw @ 18.33 paddypower £5 Cardiff HW, Sheff Wed HW, Wolves Draw @ 12.87 SJ £5 Cardiff HW, Wolves HW, Sheff Wed Draw @ 11.52 SJ £5 :hope