Scancards !!

peteg40

Re: Scancards !!

chip11.gif
Franklin P., User from Americus, GA. "I still can't believe this is for real. I can't thank you enough for putting this thing out, although, I'm still not sure why you didn't just keep it all to yourselves! Haha!"
i_sa.gifi_sa.gif
CHIP22.gif
Kirk J., User from Ventura, CA. "I don't know how you guys did it, but you did! I know this kind of thing isn't for everyone...but I'm sure loving it. What sort of moralist plays poker anyway?"
i_sa.gifi_sa.gif
chip33.gif
Sal M., User from Michigan City, IN. "Do you guys remember me? I e-mailed you about a month ago when I first purchased Dirty Poker Tricks and started winning. Anyway, I just thought I'd let you know that I just purchased a brand new Acura RSX today with my first payout from xxxxxpoker.com! I'm telling everyone I know, lol! Thank you guys again!"
i_sa.gifi_sa.gif
chip44.gif
Connor O., Franklin City, KS. "UNBELIEVABLE. That's all I have to say right now. If things keep going this way I'm going to be able to quit this crappy job of mine. I'll really owe you one then!"
i_sa.gifADDITIONAL INFORMATION: · Completely undetectable. · Works on all major poker sites including: Party Poker, Empire Poker, Bodog, Poker Stars, Ultimate Bet, Pacific, and more. ·100% legal! · Works at single tables, tournament tables, sit and go, tournament qualifiers, and more!
That's what it states WFTE, scary!!!

Re: Scancards !! Personally i think its talking pish ................................. if it worked like that you would make a lot more money using on the high rollers tables rather than selling it at $40 a pop ........................... in one night you could make hundreds of thousands of dollars........................why would you sell it for $40 :lol :lol :lol :lol