Anyone for Bingo ???

philossify

:lol Bit off subject but one of my bruvvers who reads the people (is that the sister paper to the Sun?) pointed me at http://www.thepeoplebingo.com/ sign up and get free £5 to play bingo with (wouldn't advise putting your own money in as bingo tends to be a rip off I suspect). You don't even need to register your credit card to play the £5 out - only if you win and want to withdraw the winnings..... oh the promo code is JACKPOT I did - bought 5 £1 cards waited 5 minutes whilst game played itself out and voila I had £53 - had to then register my debit card and I think (will believe it when I see it on a statement) have withdrawn the money. Suspect you won't be as lucky as me but its worth a punt - don't even have to download a client. Mind you I did have some funny stuff with their banking system when I tried taking money out as I kept getting directed to wrong web page...... eventually solved it but can't remember how.....

Re: Anyone for Bingo ??? BINGO! It's the future! :drums Anyone had trouble with registering? I've registered and received an email with my username and password to my correct email address. I've then tried to log-in but my details aren't valid. When I enter my email address into the 'Forgotten Password' section, my details arent recognised. So, I tried to register again. Unfortunately my email address and username are already registered! :rollin Make your bloody mind up! Emailed them ages ago but no reply yet. :spank

Re: Anyone for Bingo ??? Still not received anything so I called them to find out why? They've just told me my email address is banned but refused to tell me why except for 'our securty system has flagged your email address and automatically closed your account.' Not bothered about the fiver but I want to know why my email address is banned. Even the Manager wouldn't quote anything but the security system line. Ended up slamming the phone down on the thick twat.

Re: Anyone for Bingo ???

Still not received anything so I called them to find out why? They've just told me my email address is banned but refused to tell me why except for 'our securty system has flagged your email address and automatically closed your account.' Not bothered about the fiver but I want to know why my email address is banned. Even the Manager wouldn't quote anything but the security system line. Ended up slamming the phone down on the thick twat.
Someone else will probably know more than me, but don't you have a right under the freedom of information act to see the information the have on you ............................... or is that just for credit unsure.gif

Re: Anyone for Bingo ??? This won't be run by the People, but it's got their name on it - complain to the people, and get them to put pressure on the operators...... I would guess that it's not you personally who is banned, but a group of addresses/domains...... Who is your email with? You could always set up a free gmail or hotmail account .....

Re: Anyone for Bingo ???

Someone else will probably know more than me' date=' but don't you have a right under the freedom of information act to see the information the have on you ............................... or is that just for credit [img']http://new.punterslounge.com/forum/images/smilies/unsure.gif
Under the Data Protection Act you are allowed to see all personal information that they hold for you. bigokay.gif

Re: Anyone for Bingo ??? I'll fire a couple of emails off to various people when I've got time. My email is freeserve??? Think I'm gonna get another email address and try and register with that first. Will show me if it is my email address or my personal details that are blacklisted. Strange as I have never had any trouble with any websites, etc before???

Re: Anyone for Bingo ??? After enjoying the free bingo I have just popped onto meccagames.com which is Blue square. You do not have to register if you already have a Blue Square account you can just log in with your normal login/password. I have just done this and more than doubled the £5 (that I think that I won from the Blue Square freeroll) that I had already in my account .bigokay.gif