**The Sun Weekly Final** Monday 17th October 9pm

GaF

Re: **The Sun Weekly Final** Monday 17th October 9pm

I have it too but I play. Thats what I did: Download software and creat different nick than on BS. Then go to live chat and say you got BS acc so you can not register for tourny. Ask them polately to sort it out. They did it for me in 2 minutes :hope.
Yeah, took a bit longer than 2 mins - more like 20 mins.. Playing as stan633

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: **The Sun Weekly Final** Monday 17th October 9pm Valiant, I want words with you. You rivered me with a straight. I don't mind that so much, but you weren't even there. Surely the most basic rules of good manners say that if you give someone a bad beat, you should actually be playing in the tournament? In fact, I lost three pots in quick succession to phantasms ... disconnected players who hadn't bothered to turn up. Rude, I call it. If you can't be bothered to play, then you could at least have the good grace to be unlucky.

Valiant, I want words with you. You rivered me with a straight. I don't mind that so much, but you weren't even there. Surely the most basic rules of good manners say that if you give someone a bad beat, you should actually be playing in the tournament? In fact, I lost three pots in quick succession to phantasms ... disconnected players who hadn't bothered to turn up. Rude, I call it. If you can't be bothered to play, then you could at least have the good grace to be unlucky.
:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin Sorry mate I needed and had a VERY early night last night-in bed and asleep before 9pm. But in the future, if I remind you that I could beat you in my sleep, don't argue. :dude :lol

Guest gazza271

Re: **The Sun Weekly Final** Monday 17th October 9pm The week is UP........Can we relinquish the FISH tags..............please......:hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope

Guest gazza271

Re: **The Sun Weekly Final** Monday 17th October 9pm :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry I will be here at 0001hrs you know!!!!!!!!!!........................get ready for the PM:tongue2

cry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gif I will be here at 0001hrs you know!!!!!!!!!!........................get ready for the PMtongue2.gif
laugh4.giflaugh4.giflaugh4.giflaugh4.giflaugh4.gif sorry i wasn't too chatty in the tournament, but i was playing 3 cash games at the same time and missed you getting knocked out embarassed.gif I just got knocked out by highlander in 7th after getting bored and putting in an all-in raise when i shouldn't have laugh4.gif