**The Sun Weekly Final** Monday 17th October 9pm

GaF

Re: **The Sun Weekly Final** Monday 17th October 9pm Thanks everyone. What I did forget to say in the aftermath of last night was a big thanks to everyone, non-PL'ers too, for their support. I loved every second of the last 3 and still can't believe I came from so far behind to win the tournament. I thought it would have been great to watch never mind play in! I'm sure there will be other PL members who'll make the live final (don't forget you don't have to win a qualifier... you can qualify through the points system!) so maybe we can get together (in the flesh!) and enjoy the occasion! :clap

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gazza271

Re: **The Sun Weekly Final** Monday 17th October 9pm hi folks, i have registered for both the 4pm and 9pm qualifier but i have to leave for work in a minute,am nights tonight. Wonder if anyone could keep an eye open and let me know on this thread if i qualify via sit out and i will check this thread in the morning when i get in........ta:hope

Re: **The Sun Weekly Final** Monday 17th October 9pm

I would love to have a go at this but I have Blue Square installed and unfortunately cannot play the Sun one as its the same :@ :@
I told a "manager" that I had a Blue Square account, and there was no problem .... they unblocked me and let me in the Sun!! It's getting harder though .... more entrants with every qualifier......

I would love to have a go at this but I have Blue Square installed and unfortunately cannot play the Sun one as its the same angry.gifangry.gif
I have it too but I play. Thats what I did: Download software and creat different nick than on BS. Then go to live chat and say you got BS acc so you can not register for tourny. Ask them polately to sort it out. They did it for me in 2 minutes :hope.

Re: **The Sun Weekly Final** Monday 17th October 9pm Has anyone watched the chat on the 'lobby' @ sunpoker? I logged on early for the 5pm qualifier, and they were having a quiz paying $5 and $10 for the 1st corect answer. Never mind the Sun cliche, these questions were tough. For example, Who replaced Smokey Robinson As the lead singer with The Miracles? What is the name of the deepest canyon in America? What is the state capital of New Jersey? I didn't want the poker to start, almost.

Re: **The Sun Weekly Final** Monday 17th October 9pm That's a tribeca thing ... so it's on Golden Palace, Blue Square etc every Wednesday .... When I saw it, the questions were $20, but I didn't have a clue :sad , so didn't hang around.....

nope. ................... i'm playing a cash game on there now .......................... no problems :unsure
i bet you are not on NTL just spoke to customer support at Blue Square (same network as sun) explained the problem, first question she asked was am i an NTL customer Apparently NTL have done something to bugger it up my SO isnt working either probably same reason Bet NTL wont answer the phone as quick as Bluesquare

i bet you are not on NTL just spoke to customer support at Blue Square (same network as sun) explained the problem, first question she asked was am i an NTL customer Apparently NTL have done something to bugger it up my SO isnt working either probably same reason Bet NTL wont answer the phone as quick as Bluesquare
Sporting odds isn't working for me either right now, so thats not an NTL thing.................. I think their site has been down since last nightunsure.gif .................. on another thread, Gaz posted details of a live chat he had with sporting odds customer services where they weren't sure how long it would be until they are back onlineohwell.gif With a bit of luck it will work ok for you once its back up and running bigokay.gif Hopefully NTL will sort out their problems soon so that you can get back on the Sun site bigokay.gif