Sporting Odds Live Help

GaF

:wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall I dunno ..... Did I fail to express myself properly or something? Does the out of date info in the lobby infuriate anyone else? Craig: Hello Telepee, my name is Craig, How may i help you? Telepee: Hello. In the lobby, my "Game Info" always seems to be old and out of date - how can I refresh this information? Telepee: For example, the "Average Pot" Craig: when was the last time you logged on Telepee: About 30 mins ago - but this is always like this....It is current when I log on, but I don't seem able to get the up to date stats..... Craig: i've checked the software from our end and it seems ok Craig: please check your internet connection spped Telepee: So the data I get in the lobby should be the same as the data I see at the table? Craig: once you click it yes Telepee: I have broadband, and it is working fine - connection speed is not a problem..... Craig: please ensure that your cookies are also deleted Craig: and anything else that could possibly slow your computer down Telepee: I last deleted my cookies yesterday - but this is always like this...... Craig: we are not experiencing problems from our side Craig: have you selected the date tab to go in order Telepee: So this definitely is not "normal" behaviour of your software so far as you are concerned? The Game stats in the lobby should update regularly? Craig: yes Telepee: There is no date tab - I'm in Tables/Texas Holdem/No Limit Craig: so what happens when you click on a table? Telepee: A single click on a table highlights it, but none of the data changes...... Craig: when you click twice what happens? Telepee: It opens the table Craig: the info on the tables is always constantly updated Telepee: For example - table 441 - the lobby currently shows the average pot as 3.39, but when I go to Game Info from within the table it shows an average pot of 2.80 Craig: that is the way it currently works Telepee: That the data in the lobby doesn't update regularly? Telepee: Is there any way I can refresh the data in the lobby? Craig: most of the info is updated Craig: no Telepee: So things are running correctly my end, and it is "normal" that some of the data is out of date? Craig: yes

Re: Sporting Odds Live Help

I'm curious as to what info you are actually after' date=' Gota. Average pot size has got to be an irrelevant peice of information - non?[/quote'] Probably ...... my "theory" is that a larger average Pot indicates a looser table and bigger rewards for a TAG - no? So when trying to pick which table to play on I choose those with the higher average, and if it falls too far, then I leave and find another table.......

Re: Sporting Odds Live Help Fair enough but there are just so many random factors that can effect a potsize and also, thats the pot size since the table has been open so it's probably been fluctuating for hours so getingt a true reflection of the actual table is pretty near impossible. If anything - the lower pot average the better - means that there is not to much action and it's crying out for someone like yourself to take all their money.

Re: Sporting Odds Live Help No - I want to play TAG - that works best against loose players - If I play TAG and then hit my AA, and don't get any action, I'm not happy :sad whereas on a loose table you're almost assured of action, no matter how aggressive you are..... The averages are not from when the table opened, they are the last x hands (and I don't know what x is - but the averages move quite quickly). When the average pot size is > $10 (on $0.05/$0.10) then it is usually pretty clear that someone is burning a lot of money......

Re: Sporting Odds Live Help

If I play TAG and then hit my AA,
Fair play to you for trying to maximise your earning potential, I just have a more slightly negative view of playing that strategy. As you know - it's 16-1 to hit any pair on a 10 man table, let alone waiting for premium pairs. It obvioulsy works for you so Like I said, fair play and good luck. :)