Nordic Bet

laidbackbloke

I just thought i'd let anyone know that was interested that nordicbet have a good signup bonus right now bigokay.gif only 250 raked hands and I don't think you even have to contribute to the pot................. deposit $200, and you don't have to do a hell of a lot to get another $100 happy.gif , I sent an email to claim my bonus in the early hours of this morning and the money was in my account when i got up ................. good service bigokay.gif50% Signup Bonus! Sign up now and you will get 50% Bonus on your first deposit! Play 250 raked hands, send an e-mail to [email protected] and you will receive your bonus within short time. Terms and conditions:

• This is a one-time offer, and only applies to new users of NordicBet.com poker. The offer can only be used one time per computer and per household.
  • To receive the bonus, you must at least buy $20 in poker chips. Maximum bonus is $100 per player.
  • 250 raked hands must be played before the bonus will be credited to your poker account*.
  • The signup bonus cannot be used in combination with other bonuses.
  • Certain conditions apply and we reserve the right not to pay out the bonus or to withdraw the offer at any time.
  • These rules also apply to other poker related bonuses, such as a reload bonus.

*To get 1 raked hand according to our bonus rules, the pot must have been raked at minimum 25 cent.

Re: Nordic Bet I got an email from them saying I could win $25 free if I visited their poker school and completed their tests, 3 each of 20 questions. You need 60% + to pass but im hardly a poker know it all and I breezed thru em. this is what the site itself says about the offer "Participate in our interactive poker school quizzes. If you manage to get at least 60% correct answers, you will get $25 for free! Learn, practice and then play for free! You get 2 attempts to complete each of the 3 quizzes, so to stay fully concentrated throughout the quizzes might prove worthwhile. If you pass the test your money will be credited to your poker account within 24 hours." Here's the link to the poker school start page. https://www.nordicbet.com/pokerschool/eng/start/area-38.html Hopefully this hasnt been posted before. I managed to achieve over 60% (just) and the $25 was credited to my account the next day :D

Re: Nordic Bet Cheers Jomell - I haven't seen that before, so will give it a go. :ok I'm playing on NordicBet tonight and thought I'd give the raked hands a go ...... so went to deposit - they give you two choices - paying by credit card or a direct bank transfer to Estonia!!! If you pay by Credit card, there is a surcharge of 1.5% - no way!!! If you do the international bank transfer, gawd knows what my Bank would charge - but it won't be cheap!!!!! I cannot believe they offer no means of depositing that doesn't incur bank charges!!!! So I haven't bothered depositing!! Still playing on there a little (I won $90 in their last Freeroll) - but looks like I can't get the Bonus on a deposit :sad - I am trying their cash games - $0.10/$0.05 - the same as I play on Sporting Odds - but the standard of play is so much higher - in fact massively - I don't think I can make money here :sad Looks like it's back to SO!!!

Re: Nordic Bet Gaf, I registered with them yesterday and deposited by credit card. I reckon this must be one of the best poker bonuses going. Playing 3 tables at once I reached the 250 raked hands in around 2 1/2 hours. E-mailed them and the $100 bonus was in my account within 15 minutes. I've just done the reload bonus in just over 2 hours, awaiting another $100. Played tight as hell mind you, a few sharks on these $1-2 limit tables.:D

Re: Nordic Bet I've never deposited with Nordic but have withdrawn £700 :D Basically i came 3rd in one of their freerolls and won just over £250.I then used this to play in some of the tournament games,one of which i managed to win just over $1,500 by finishing 4th:nana It was the $20,000 rebuy tournament and i didn't rebuy once. So sometimes i'm very lucky and other times ...

Re: Nordic Bet Hold fire anyone planning to do the reload bonus. I've just had a reply from them saying I don't qualify for the reload as it cannot be used in combination with other bonuses. However the following is from their promotions page:- "Have you already got your sign up bonus? Don't worry! Until the end of October you can get a 50% reload bonus!" by playing 250 raked hands. Now maybe I'm reading this wrong but that looked to me like the reload was on offer as well as the sign-up. I've e-mailed them again, hopefully the guy's just made a mistake.:hope

Re: Nordic Bet Just had a go at those quizzes

Official Quiz

Theoretical quiz 
  Category 		 Attempts 	Best score
  New To Poker		1 / 2   65.0% (13/20)
  Experienced Players 	2 / 2 	60.0% (12/20)
  Poker Tournaments 	1 / 2 	75.0% (15/20)
  Total 	66.7%
  Your average score is: 66.67%

Do they just credit you account or do you have to contact them?

Re: Nordic Bet

Hold fire anyone planning to do the reload bonus. I've just had a reply from them saying I don't qualify for the reload as it cannot be used in combination with other bonuses. However the following is from their promotions page:- "Have you already got your sign up bonus? Don't worry! Until the end of October you can get a 50% reload bonus!" by playing 250 raked hands. Now maybe I'm reading this wrong but that looked to me like the reload was on offer as well as the sign-up. I've e-mailed them again, hopefully the guy's just made a mistake.crossfingers.gif
did you hear back from them?

Re: Nordic Bet Like the look of this site...... Also looks as though they have 4 big freerolls ($10000 each ) coming up - looks like they might be real freerolls rather than raked hands required ones, Like GAF - don't like creadit card mechanism - especially if they also take a cut when moving the money (presuming you win) back to your account.

Also looks as though they have 4 big freerolls ($10000 each ) coming up - looks like they might be real freerolls rather than raked hands required ones' date='[/quote'] They certainly are http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20256 There are also a few "private" freerolls inbetween - the passwords are easy enough to find from the sites (they are published) if you have google ...... ;)

Re: Nordic Bet Hmm, quick reply this time. "Since you got your bonus the 21st, you cant get more bonuses as it is stated in our rules". So they will not give a reload bonus after you have claimed the sign-up bonus - their promotions page is a bit misleading. Suppose it will be worth a quick e-mail to clarify sketchy T&C's before playing in future. Still, made 34 bucks trying to get the reload bonus so it wasn,t a complete waste of time.

Laidback' date= when I e-mailed each time to claim bonuses I received a very prompt reply. However I am still awaiting a reply to last nights query. They may have closed overnight but I,ve just fired off another e-mail anyway. I'll keep you posted.
:cheers mate :ok I somehow missed your earlier post about not getting the bonus :$ and went and reloaded earlier this morning :wall

Hmm' date=' quick reply this time. "Since you got your bonus the 21st, you cant get more bonuses as it is stated in our rules". So they will not give a reload bonus after you have claimed the sign-up bonus - their promotions page is a bit misleading. Suppose it will be worth a quick e-mail to clarify sketchy T&C's before playing in future. Still, made 34 bucks trying to get the reload bonus so it wasn,t a complete waste of time.[/quote']Have you already got your Signup Bonus? Don’t worry! Until the end of October you can get a 50% Reload Bonus! Play 250 raked hands*, send an e-mail to [email protected] and you will receive your bonus within short time. Terms & Conditions This is a one-time offer, and the offer can only be used one time per computer and per household. To receive the bonus, you must at least buy $20 in poker chips. Maximum bonus is $100 per player. The bonus are only given when a new deposit are made by credit card or via bank transfer. To transfer money from your poker account to your betting account and then back to your poker account does not fulfill the bonus criteria. Same rules apply for money transfer received through the "Buddy Transfer". 250 raked hands must be played before the bonus will be credited to your poker account.* The reload bonus cannot be used in combination with other bonuses. Certain conditions may apply and we reserve the right not to pay out the bonus or to withdraw the offer at any time. *To get 1 raked hand according to our bonus rules the pot must have been raked at minimum 25 cent. You can check the number of raked hands by selecting “Menu” and “Raked Hands” in the poker client. I guess thats the bit they are talking about........................ nevermind, i did allright out of the cash tables last time so i'll just have to do without a bonus this time :cry

They've refused to pay me my $25 because I don't live in Scandinavia?????
What??????????????????????? They advertise the promotion in English on their web page - where does it say you have to be from Scandinavia?????

Re: Nordic Bet Below is what the web site says. So "Certain Conditions Apply" - surely those conditions should be listed in the T&C?

50% Signup Bonus

arrow_down.gif

rd_line.gif
Sign up now and you will get 50% Bonus on your first deposit! Play 250 raked hands*, send an e-mail to [email protected] and you will receive your bonus within short time. Terms & Conditions
  • This is a one-time offer, and only applies to new users of NordicBet.com poker. The offer can only be used one time per computer and per household.
  • To receive the bonus, you must at least buy $20 in poker chips. Maximum bonus is $100 pr player.
  • 250 raked hands must be played before the bonus will be credited to your poker account.*
  • The signup bonus cannot be used in combination with other bonuses.
  • Certain conditions apply and we reserve the right not to pay out the bonus or to withdraw the offer at any time.
  • These rules also apply to other poker related bonuses, such as a reload bonus.

*To get 1 raked hand according to our bonus rules, the pot must have been raked at minimum 25 cent. You can check the number of raked hands by selecting “Menu” and “Raked Hands” in the poker client.