Get your chips out for the lads

GaF

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gazza271

Re: Get your chips out for the lads well done to all who qualified:notworthy off to bed now as up at 5 for work........see the rest of the FISH back here tomorrow night:@

Re: Get your chips out for the lads 6 fish ...... Hopefully Big Andy or Jeffers can do the job for us........ So the 6 fish - next time you play, you have to play in the style of a Sun Reader - we'll leave that to your interpretation, but we want proof .........

Re: Get your chips out for the lads

What did you think of the site lads, good, bad or indifferent? For my brief 30 seconds on the table I liked the fact that it had your hand on display after folding. :ok My memory is that bad that I struggle to remember what I had. :lol
I hated it. I've only played betfred which is very easy on the eye compared to this one. Everything seemed too big and bouncy, to be honest I felt like I was playing pissed.

ahah - so its a qualifier for a qualifier ... is there any money up for grabs on Monday or is it 1st or nought?
No - first or nought - but it'll be a good one to win ........ There were 50 in before tonight - so 77 now ...... hopefully it'll slow down a bit in the remaining heats..... Does anyone read the Sun (and is prepared to admit it?) - have they given this much coverage?

Does anyone read the Sun (and is prepared to admit it?) - have they given this much coverage?
I have it on a Saturday ONLY. For the TV guide (which I don't read), the racing section (which I look at), the sports section (which I read), and the Jeremy Clarkson column (:notworthy). :$ :$ :$

As mods are involved how about a staffy-like change of name for a week?
ForumFish(Valiant23), you really did have a cracking idea with that :clap :clap :lol For the "play like a sun reader" - another option for you to toy with is with your use of the chatbox :lol though try not to get banned!!!

For the "play like a sun reader" - another option for you to toy with is with your use of the chatbox :lol though try not to get banned!!!
Or a photo of yourself in front of the PC reading the Sun will be proof enough .... it's up to you.....you have a free hand.....

ForumFish(Valiant23), you really did have a cracking idea with that :clap :clap :lol For the "play like a sun reader" - another option for you to toy with is with your use of the chatbox :lol though try not to get banned!!!
Pour out your 'imaginary' troubles to the table as a homage to Dear Deirdre