Inside Edge Final Freeroll Tournament

brael

Tonight's the night if I play my cards right! The Inside Edge Final Freeroll Tournament starts at 9pm and there's 6 registered so far. First prize is a trip for 2 to Las Vegas with $1500 spending money thrown in. I'll see if I can keep the board updated on my progress... knowing my luck I'll go out first hand! :lol

Re: Inside Edge Final Freeroll Tournament 6 Qualifiers :lol :lol :lol Did you have to manually register, or were you already there? If you were already there, then 6 should be it..... Why oh why didn't make more of an effort to get in this? Come to that, why didn't everyone - you told us all about it...... Are there prizes other than first? :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Re: Inside Edge Final Freeroll Tournament

6 Qualifiers :lol :lol :lol Did you have to manually register, or were you already there? If you were already there, then 6 should be it..... Why oh why didn't make more of an effort to get in this? Come to that, why didn't everyone - you told us all about it...... Are there prizes other than first? :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy
Had to manually register... and there's at least one name I can think of who hasn't registered yet... 150 minutes to kick off so there's plenty of time yet for others to come out of the woodwork... remember the qualifiers have been running for about 8/10 weeks! No mention of other prizes yet... will find that out at seating... :hope !

:hope for you tonight. Forget about posting on here til the break, or when you've won it. In fact, if you don't win it don't bother coming back! :lol B o L brael.
cheers Valiant... sheesh... I'm bricking myself!! :eek

Unlucky - not a holiday to Vegas' date=' but you have won "tickets to major sporting event" - Hope it's something good.......[/quote'] It's supposed to be tickets to a Premiership game. I think I'll ask if there's a cash equivalent as it would cost me an arm and a leg to get to it. Or maybe they'd fork out for hospitality at Morton??? :lol Chip leader was so far out in front going into heads up I was never going to catch up. Gutted but completely delighted by the turn around!! :nana It's a personal best GaF! DO you need a screenshot uploaded?