Betfair Freeroll to play Pros - Noon and 5pm Tuesday

GaF

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Betfair Freeroll to play Pros - Noon and 5pm Tuesday You wot???????:unsure friskyfit (observer): telepee laver suckout hele tiden :-) Amtech (observer): 20 tilbage friskyfit (observer): tak friskyfit (observer): lille $1755 Dealer: #1030113993, MarinePC wins 3000 chips.

Re: Betfair Freeroll to play Pros - Noon and 5pm Tuesday Dealer: #1030151863, Bound4Mo wins 4600 chips with Two Pairs, Jacks and Tens, Six high. friskyfit (observer): undskyld mig, ja!!! lol Dealer: #1030151873, Sussy wins 5700 chips with A Pair of Queens, King high. Hay Frisky - go and learn Polish or summink instead.......

Re: Betfair Freeroll to play Pros - Noon and 5pm Tuesday At the break I'm 25th out of 38 and need another double up, but I've been in worse scrapes. Those antes will start to hurt now I think, but being short stacked allows a little aggression in this situation. That and patience I might add, before GaF tells me off. :spank

Re: Betfair Freeroll to play Pros - Noon and 5pm Tuesday They're scandinavians guys - I get the impression they like to play their way through - they don't like preflop all in coin flips and are likely to leave you alone if you go all in pre flop ..... if you're happy to take the gamble (especially if you're in middle to late position with no action to you...........) Patience yes Valiant, but aggresive patience..........

Re: Betfair Freeroll to play Pros - Noon and 5pm Tuesday First off, apologies to topnotch. I saw the blinds coming, and with the antes I had to act. I couldn't believe it when I saw your KK, then the flop. :unsure Obviously I was glad to still be in it, but sorry about what happened. Anyway, out in 18th called with KQo and flopped AKQ (all clubs) - I decided to go for it, and got called, and he flopped the flush. Poetic justice I suppose.