Betfair Freeroll to play Pros - Noon and 5pm Tuesday

GaF

There's a Freeroll starting at 5pm UK time. Details kindly translated by Cains (cheers mate :ok )..... If you finish top8 you will gain access to the finale that is played 8.30PM uk time i think. The final will be with 20 players in total. 8 from each of the earlier tournaments. And 4 well known danish people. From actors, musicians, soccer players etc etc. For tonight, it will be 4 soccer players from the best league in denmark.. 1. prize in the final is Travel check worth 500£ 2-6prize in 3month newspaper script.. (danish paper) 7-16prize Doyle Brunson - Super System2 So if you win access to the final, you are sure to win something. The password is freely available on the website (http://pokerskolen.bt.dk/) and is fodbold2. Just to add I played in the 12am one and the standard of play was exceptionally poor.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Betfair Freeroll starting in 15 mins

There's a Freeroll starting at 5pm UK time. 1. prize in the final is Travel check worth 500£ 2-6prize in 3month newspaper script.. (danish paper) 7-16prize Doyle Brunson - Super System2 So if you win access to the final, you are sure to win something.

Re: Betfair Freeroll starting in 15 mins Hey Cains - what they saying about me? garfield: troede det her var en dansk turn. LesBaxter (observer): ja bare han ikke var med LesBaxter (observer): han laver suckout hele tiden barylen: hvem barylen: ? garfield: ham fra england

Hey Cains - what they saying about me? garfield: troede det her var en dansk turn.
Thought this was a danish tournament
LesBaxter (observer): ja bare han ikke var med
Yes. I wished he was not in this
LesBaxter (observer): han laver suckout hele tiden
Dont know how to translate this. But : he make "suckout" all the time
barylen: hvem
who?? barylen: ?
garfield: ham fra england
The english guy
barylen: telepe er du dansk ?
telepe are you danish?? Thats about it mate. :ok Sad you got jinxed.. (also why i never write in, if you are playing now thread) ;) Gl tomorrow if you find passwords again.. Dont know if it will be on the same site again.. (if i find out what the passwords are, i will tell you of course.) I will look first thing in the morning.

Re: Betfair Freeroll starting in 15 mins Hehe - Gazza - you seem to turn up as a spectater everywhere. Not ignoring you, well actually, I spose I am, but not wanting to draw attention to being a non dane..... Wouldn't mind the chance of a crack at some pro's ........

Hehe - Gazza - you seem to turn up as a spectater everywhere. Not ignoring you, well actually, I spose I am, but not wanting to draw attention to being a non dane..... Wouldn't mind the chance of a crack at some pro's ........
Where's frisky when you need some quality innuendo :lol I'm watching the leaderboard. ;)