anybody got problems with Betfred

pistonbroke

Re: anybody got problems with Betfred Ah, thank goodness im not the only one, i first started having problems thursday morning, i was in the middle of a $3 tournament when i got booted and couldnt get back on, i got on yesterday afternoon, and was chatting to someone in technical helpdesk who firmly put the blame down to my computer (then he said he would refund the $3, then went and TOOK $3 from me!!!) but ive had no luck getting on today. Its getting a bit too frequent this happening with betfred :wall

Guest gazza271

Re: anybody got problems with Betfred Dear Garry, Thank you for contacting Betfred poker. Due to adverse weather conditions in Curacao, where our servers are based, we cannot contact our servers at present. We are doing all we can to rectify the problems and our technical teams are working in the UK and Curacao to try and restore our normal high levels of service. Thank you for your patience and, apologies for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Re: anybody got problems with Betfred

"I'm on my laptop at Spearmint Rhino or whatever those strip clubs are called.
Nice attempt at feigning ignorance mate..... :lol :lol
You're only bloody 30' date=' go out and get :beer :beer :beer :beerdown ya neck.[/quote'] Seconded!!!

lbb wtf are you doing sat in front of the PC? I will only accept the answer "I'm on my laptop at Spearmint Rhino or whatever those strip clubs are called. You're only bloody 30, go out and get :beer :beer :beer :beerdown ya neck.
I'm actually a bit pissed now as it happens :lol I'm just having a quiet one tonight. I never usually do much for my birthday anyway, but this time i've decided to treat myself :ok next month i'm off for a weeks scuba diving in the Red sea:clap :clap :clap ................ I've also just bought myself a few new toys for scuba diving :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap so i'm happy to take it easy tonight and play a bit of poker ................................ It helps that i'm on a good run and have made enough in the last week to pay for my holiday :nana :nana :nana

What on earth is going on????? Party Poker is down now. So problems today have been at Tribeca, Boss (SO), Betfred (what's their network?) and Party Poker........ There's more to this than meets the eye........ Are they all "under attack" from hackers maybe and hushing it up?
Don't most of them run their servers from the Caribbean for legal/tax purposes............. or some such reasons.:unsure If there are storms in that region then it might be affecting all the sites :unsure

Don't most of them run their servers from the Caribbean for legal/tax purposes............. or some such reasons.:unsure If there are storms in that region then it might be affecting all the sites :unsure
Mentioned this on another thread but the Tribeca network was STRUCK BY LIGHTNING (I kid you not) and Im not too sure about the others but the weather conditions in the Carib were attrocious yesterday morning our time!!