Bet365 Hates Me.

Valiant23

Since 3pm I've been trying to download the poker software. I know it should be easy, and I've got no explanation for its failure other than the fact that Bet365 is owned by Peter Coates who is a St*ke City ex-chairman. I could get in my car and drive to the H.O. and bang on the door til they give me a CD copy, I suppose, but is any one willing to e-mail the download to me (if it's possible)? If so please PM and I'll reply. Thanks. btw I've got broadband, no where near my download limit. I've used PL and non PL links, firefox and IE, all to no avail. It is becoming a war of attrition now, but the farthest the download has got is 44%, then it just stops for no reason.

Re: Bet365 Hates Me. ...wait until you actually get to play on Bet365 Poker! :lol Fugging software is a river card magnet/bad beat dealing mother****er (played in a $5000 freeroll just, had three queens on the turn on a board which read 6ATQ. Me and my opponent go all in. He holds K6 and I hold QQ. He flops a J ~ one of only four cards that could have helped him ~ and he gets a straight to knock me out!).