Betfred Invitational Freeroll Sunday 9th October 6pm BST

GaF

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Betfred Invitational Freeroll Sunday 9th October 6pm BST

Hehe - you are in really aren't you mate? Nothin stupid in going all in with KK - in fact if you can' date=' you want to.......[/quote'] Nope. I DID try it on with live help, and got slapped down in style tbh. I even tried the indignant "I've got screenshots - I'll show you", to which he said thats nice for you, but you were still out before the problems. :lol I later apologised and explained that my screenshot was for the following day, when I'd entered an STT and then BetFred blew up again (which IS true - and I got my refund), but he still wouldn't let me in. Mind you, I wouldn't either. I'm not too bothered, truly. I only wanted to play to see frisky 'in action' on BetFred, instead of being on sitout all the time.;) Who did Heniek play for btw? Was it Mr I? Does Mr I know about this tourney?

Re: Betfred Invitational Freeroll Sunday 9th October 6pm BST

I only wanted to play to see frisky 'in action' on BetFred, instead of being on sitout all the time.;)
Mate, I enter everything free even if im not there. If you get lucky you can still get in the prize money. My average finish from 1000 starters without playing one hand is 126th so just 26 short of the money. If you were to play one hand and double up then you should safely make the small prizes :ok