Betfred Invitational Freeroll Sunday 9th October 6pm BST

GaF

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Betfred Invitational Freeroll Sunday 9th October 6pm BST and in a similar vein, although I hoped you wouldn't see this. Dear PLValiant23, Although you participated in last weeks Telegraph FF Final we regrettably cannot offer you a place in the $2000 invitational. This is for players capable of surviving for longer than 15 minutes, and although the technical difficulties are our fault and can be blamed, it is not possible to blame us for your stupidity. We also have it on good authority that during our technical difficulties you were in fact operating a machine model: Morphy Richards Comfi-Grip Professional laundry device. Yours sincerely BetFredPokersupport So I'm not in. :( :$

Re: Betfred Invitational Freeroll Sunday 9th October 6pm BST I've be on the phone to them and their systems are still uploading the list of valid entrants. He reckons that could take another 10 mins and to only start worrying if you're not on there by 5:45 pm ! He confirmed my name was on there but he wouldn't tell me about anyone else ....