Betfred Invitational Freeroll Sunday 9th October 6pm BST

GaF

I would like to invite you to my $2000 invitation-only freeroll to say "sorry" for the problems you experienced during last Sunday's Telegraph tournament.I do hope you can make it, remember it won't cost you anything to enter. The tournament starts this Sunday, 9th October, at 6pm BSTand will appear under the 'Specials' tab in the poker lobby at 5pm BST on Sunday. You will be able to register from 5pm onwards. Who else has it? If you were in the telegraph final, but haven't had it (don't know if everyone has it or only those who complained) - then it may still be worth firing a complaint off.....

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gazza271

Re: Betfred Invitational Freeroll Sunday 9th October 6pm BST Well i did'nt get the email:cry BUT just been onto live help and "expressed my displeasure" that others had had an email and not me and now been added:clap :clap :clap See yah Sunday!

Re: Betfred Invitational Freeroll Sunday 9th October 6pm BST

Well i did'nt get the email:cry BUT just been onto live help and "expressed my displeasure" that others had had an email and not me and now been added:clap :clap :clap See yah Sunday!
Nice one......

Well i did'nt get the email:cry BUT just been onto live help and "expressed my displeasure" that others had had an email and not me and now been added:clap :clap :clap See yah Sunday!
That's actually excellent news - it means all of us can get in, but it should generally be low entry - only those who complained ..... hopefully the rest will know nothing about it........

Guest gazza271

Re: Betfred Invitational Freeroll Sunday 9th October 6pm BST It is excellent news, Just to reinforce for any PL's, I originally complained at the start of the tourny when i could not get logged in but did not get round to sending them an email after the tourny so if there are others who did not complain dont worry, just get onto live help and say you are aware of the 2k freeroll and ask why you have'nt been invited as you also suffered from disconnections etc and they will add you to the list.

Got mine too, I complained about everything from the freezing out to the Racist comments on chat at the final table :lol:lol Seriously :unsure
Kid you not. I got an email from Betfred after I had rang them to complain and they told me that 3 members had permanent chat bans imposed. Anyone who saw the crap that PaulVI from Switzerland put up with would agree. Well done BETFRED for stamping that shit out once and for all :clap:clap

Re: Betfred Invitational Freeroll Sunday 9th October 6pm BST How is it possible to be racist about Switzerland? Thats a tough one, truly. Chocolate, hills, banking and cuckoo clocks. apart from the banking whats to insult them about - apart from Stephane Henchoz? Bad show. :spank Any way I'm posting to let you guys know BetFred has been down all day and still is. Have fun tomorrow. :lol

Ive not got the e-mail' date=' and i DID complain. Grrr, might send another one in the hope that i get in![/quote'] If you complain now, they'll put you in - don't worry about it too much - just chat with live help(when you can get on!!!)

If you complain now' date=' they'll put you in - don't worry about it too much - just chat with live help(when you can get on!!!)[/quote'] Cheers, ive just fired off an e-mail regarding the problems ive had today, and i gave a mention about the Telegraph fianl, so fingers crossed!

Re: Betfred Invitational Freeroll Sunday 9th October 6pm BST Dear Betfred Customer Help, I did not take part in the Telegraph tournaments, and was therefore not inconvenienced by the problems you experienced last Sunday. This is why you have not received a complaint from me and have not informed me about this evening's Invitational tournament. That I did not take part in the tournament was entirely due to the putrid design of the carpet in your poker room, over which I have no control. I hope you will therefore acknowledge that the lack of inconvenience caused to me was wholly your fault, and that the least you can do to apologise is to issue me with an invitation to this evening's tournament. Yours sincerely, slapdash.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol Superb, please tell me you really DID send that...
Read this 5 mins ago - fell off my chair laughing and have had to wait for my sides to stop hurting before I could post. Daft s*d . :rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin