PokerPlayer Grand Prix - Freeroll Series @ Betfair

GaF

Well our copies of PokerPlayer arrived late, so the first one has been missed, but dates for this series are: Tuesday October 4th @ 8:30pm (UK Time applies for all) Monday October 10th @ 8:30pm Tuesday November 1st @ 8:30pm Monday November 21st @ 8:30pm Tuesday December 6th @ 8:30pm Monday December 19th @ 8:30pm Tuesday January 3rd @ 8:30pm Monday January 16th @ 8:30pm Monday February 6th @ 8:30pm Monday February 20th @ 8:30pm In each freeroll there is £500 prize money (top 3 paid) and league points!! At the end of the series, the top 27 in league points will win entry into the live PokerPlayer Grand Prix Final with a £5,000 prize pool.. There is a bounty of 10 League points, and a copy of Super System 2 on the PokerPlayers Team (K_Unknown, Dicey, Shafty78, HillyFish and Dudek). There were just 39 entrants in the October 4th Freeroll!! :ok

Re: PokerPlayer Grand Prix - Freeroll Series @ Betfair To play, you need to register here: http://www2.betfairpoker.com/pokerplayer/participate.html . Before you do this, you need to have a Betfair account. If you don't already have the software, then it helps Punters Lounge if you click on this link when you go to get it - Betfair. You don't have to follow their link to play in the tournament (and you don't have to follow ours), it's up to you to choose whether to support Punters Lounge or Poker Player Magazine!! ;)

Re: PokerPlayer Grand Prix - Freeroll Series @ Betfair It says to enter username and poker alias in the text but then the boxes say Full Name and poker alias. I assume poker alias is the name that shows when at the table but what did others enter for the other box? Betfair username or actual full name. Im guessing its meant to be username.

Re: PokerPlayer Grand Prix - Freeroll Series @ Betfair

It says to enter username and poker alias in the text but then the boxes say Full Name and poker alias. I assume poker alias is the name that shows when at the table but what did others enter for the other box? Betfair username or actual full name. Im guessing its meant to be username.
I put in my full name and it gave me the password for october 4th :unsure

It says to enter username and poker alias in the text but then the boxes say Full Name and poker alias. I assume poker alias is the name that shows when at the table but what did others enter for the other box? Betfair username or actual full name. Im guessing its meant to be username.
I put my name and then Poker Alias....... Not sure how they get the password for the next one to us - it specifically says to register just the once, but doesn't ask for an email address or anything..... I understand Betfair were experimenting with technology where they recognise entrants, show them the room and noone else :unsure :loon

If not' date=' surely you can play whilst Mr V does the ironing? ;)[/quote'] No - i'm afraid if only one of us can play then it will be Mr V. - He's playing alot better than me at the mo plus he's the house champ after winning his tournie the other day. bowdown.gif I'll be the relegated to being behind the ironing board and bringing plenty of cuppas and snacks. DancingCow.gif

Anyone got the password for tomorrow night yet? Or has it still to be released??
I'm not sure how they're going to do it - but I'm not sure they'll send a password - they didn't ask for an email address (though I spose Betfair could do it)