**Value** S.O. Dollar Up Wednesday 1 PM BST

GaF

Guest gazza271

Re: **Value** S.O. Dollar Up Wednesday 1 PM BST

How many entrants did it have at the 'off'? Who's still in? :hope Some of us have to work for a living so I'm afraid Wednesday lunchtime is a no go unless it co-incides with some sick leave that I normally get around this time of the year.:rollin Gazz - glad you enjoyed my wee comment about you so much that it's now your sig. :clap
Lol, about time i had a sig. Me still in by skin of my teeth,not for much longer me thinks:wall

C'mon Lads - a chip and a chair is all you need and you still have that. :D Time to move up the board. ;)
Well Heniek has 40 chips, but I think they've taken his chair away......

Guest gazza271

Re: **Value** S.O. Dollar Up Wednesday 1 PM BST Thats me out as well, was down to 800 and went all in with K Qo hoping to pinch the blinds but beat by AA and 88. Lol

Guest gazza271

Re: **Value** S.O. Dollar Up Wednesday 1 PM BST well mine was a mixture of bad cards and bad play (more bad play me thinks)....need practice....what freerolls are on this afternoon ?

How many entrants did it have at the 'off'? Who's still in? :hope Some of us have to work for a living so I'm afraid Wednesday lunchtime is a no go unless it co-incides with some sick leave that I normally get around this time of the year.:rollin Gazz - glad you enjoyed my wee comment about you so much that it's now your sig. :clap
Tell me about it TQM, this ironing is bloody killing me. It's tough getting the creases out of Mrs V.'s (notso) smalls.:$ Incidentally, hope this 'visit' was during your lunch hour-last thing we need round here is the Truancy Officer looking for ya.:tongue2