**Value** S.O. Dollar Up Wednesday 1 PM BST

GaF

Just a reminder for anyone who is around at lunchtime tomorrow. And assuming Sporting Odds is back online. The next stage in the $1 + $0 Dollar Up $500 added tourney is at Sporting Odds (Note this does NOT count towards the PL MTT Tourney) tomorrow lunchtime at 12 Noon GMT, 1PM BST, 2PM CET. Entry for the lunchtime sessions of this are usually in the region of 50 people - so it's about a tenfold increase in Prize Money from Sporting Odds..... If you are around, a good one to play......

Re: **Value** S.O. Dollar Up Wednesday 1 PM BST

I'm Working cry.gifcry.gifcry.gif Sporting odds seems to be working fine now though bigokay.gif ....................does anyone know how you can get your hand history on sporting odds .................... it could just be me being thick, but i cant seem to find how to do it unsure.gif
You sure? I was looking at MTTs a few mins ago and everything is cancelled till 2am.....

Guest gazza271

Re: **Value** S.O. Dollar Up Wednesday 1 PM BST seems to be working ok, i've just been playing on the nl tables trying to build up the raked hands to qualify for the bonus, i cant work out the history either!

Re: **Value** S.O. Dollar Up Wednesday 1 PM BST

seems to be working ok' date=' i've just been playing on the nl tables trying to build up the raked hands to qualify for the bonus[/quote']yeah i'm doing the samebigokay.gif ................ there must be a way to get the hand history .................. but damned if i can find what it is unsure.gif

Reproduced with permission. This was a live chat with sportingodds; http://www.sportingoddsgames.com/c/content/poker/help.html Please wait for a site operator to respond. chatinfo.gifYou are now chatting with 'Larry' Larry: How may I help you today? you: Hi Larry. How can I get my hand history for SO poker? Larry: as far as i know you can request a text replay for certain hands from the poker customer service, or your game transactions (showing bets etc), Larry: you can check your last 5 hands while seated in a table, from live support - hand history tab you: Ok 'text replay'. Is it sent via e-mail? Larry: yes, it would be sent via email. you can request this by emailing [email protected] Larry: please include your customer ID or poker nic and the times you wish to have the information for you: OK, ty. If I may I'll copy and paste this for a forum where the query was raised. Larry: I'd rather have Sportingodds account holders only to contact the customer service due to the possible amount of queries you: I don't think they will, as SO poker'live support' is not currently available. :-( Larry: Unfortunately yes, the technicians are working on the recent connection problem you: I promise it will be a help if just me contacts you. Save 20-30 of these enquiries. If I report a 'guide' then they will just follow procedure, rather than pestering. you: We are a good bunch honest ;-) Larry: I do appreciate your line of thought. I think there is no harm in posting a 'guide line' you: OK ty-The people interested are already registered. I'll do it now. Hope this makes sense. For myself I am sick of looking at tourney timetables-going bog-eyed. I found a couple, and then saw they started at 0100 our time.

Re: **Value** S.O. Dollar Up Wednesday 1 PM BST Yeess. Thing is I was logged in at the time and saw nothing except for the live help button. When I clicked on it all I got was 'live help is currently dead' or something. Couldn't see 'hand history' option at all. :$ Nor did I realise you could view 'last 5 hands' real-time. :eek But still- oh hang on I've got a PM.....Best get the ironing done.

Re: **Value** S.O. Dollar Up Wednesday 1 PM BST I'm out early on again :$ Hand below paalm09 posts the large blind 30.00 Tété posts the small blind 15.00 Tété: --, -- paalm09: --, -- Higgs23pl: As, Qs Gamskjaer: --, -- Hellboy82: --, -- AA-R-DRUGS: --, -- Peti1978: --, -- nm: --, -- Pre-flop: Higgs23pl: Raise 120.00 Gamskjaer: Fold Hellboy82: Fold AA-R-DRUGS: Fold Peti1978: Call 120.00 nm: Call 120.00 Tété: Fold paalm09: Fold Flop (Board: Jd, 8s, Ac): Higgs23pl: Check **Here is where I should've raised again :wall Peti1978: Check nm: Check Turn (Board: Jd, 8s, Ac, 9h): Higgs23pl: Bet 510.00 Peti1978: Call 510.00 nm: Raise 1020.00 Higgs23pl: Call 1020.00 Peti1978: All in River (Board: Jd, 8s, Ac, 9h, 5h): Higgs23pl: All in nm: Call 255.00 Showdown: (a pair of Jacks) nm shows: 10h, Qh (Queen high straight) Higgs23pl shows: As, Qs (a pair of Aces) Sidepot 2: nm wins the pot of 630 with Queen high straight Mainpot: nm wins the pot of 3285 with Queen high straight (0.00 rake were taken for this hand) Oh well-5 below me this time. I must be getting better.:lol

Re: **Value** S.O. Dollar Up Wednesday 1 PM BST Damn - I'm out - He had A8o - what was he doing raising a 5x BB raise pre flop? This hand destroyed me, on tilt I went all in next hand, post flop - on a low flush draw (which I hit) - but I was beat by a made (and higher) flush Hand #111357890 at table: Dollar Up Started: Wed Oct 05 13:53:54 2005 Telepe is at seat 1 with 2540.00 Inorix is at seat 2 with 3600.00 fradigy is at seat 4 with 1780.00 Davey78 is at seat 7 with 1335.00 Majmi is at seat 9 with 1555.00 box67 is at seat 10 with 1995.00 box67 posts the large blind 150.00 Majmi posts the small blind 75.00 Majmi: --, -- box67: --, -- Telepe: Js, Jh Inorix: --, -- nm: --, -- fradigy: --, -- TryMan1: --, -- Davey78: --, -- kashly: --, -- Pre-flop: Telepe: Raise 750.00 Inorix: Fold nm: Raise 1350.00 fradigy: Fold TryMan1: Fold Davey78: Fold kashly: Fold Majmi: Fold box67: Fold Telepe: All in nm: All in Showdown: Telepe shows: Js, Jh (a pair of Jacks) (high card, Ace) Flop (Board: 3c, 9s, 4s): Turn (Board: 3c, 9s, 4s, 3h): River (Board: 3c, 9s, 4s, 3h, Ad): (two pair, Aces and Threes) Mainpot: nm wins the pot of 3295 with two pair, Aces and Threes

Re: **Value** S.O. Dollar Up Wednesday 1 PM BST How many entrants did it have at the 'off'? Who's still in? :hope Some of us have to work for a living so I'm afraid Wednesday lunchtime is a no go unless it co-incides with some sick leave that I normally get around this time of the year.:rollin Gazz - glad you enjoyed my wee comment about you so much that it's now your sig. :clap