Where to play without Big Betfred Freerolls?

GaF

Conversation started in Andy's Heads Up tourney thread - so rather than hijack that, starting a new one here. I'm don't know where to play without a Betfred Megafreeroll. Was gonna try a Sporting Odds Heads Up tourney, but SO is playing up - so scrap that......what good games are there tonight?

Guest gazza271

Re: Where to play without Big Betfred Freerolls? I did email betfred earlier today to see if there is any other tournys in the pipeline but no reply as of yet,any positive news will post it on here straight away:hope

Re: Where to play without Big Betfred Freerolls?

You found a game for tonight GAF ?
Just got one - there's a $200 Pot Limit (not my usual game) freroll starting on Blue Square in 10 mins (19:45) - only 137 entrants so far....... and no raked hands requirements

not got bluesq but may download and see how u getting on' date=' Is the site any good ?[/quote'] Hehe - stop reading Frisky!!! Yes it's alright - we had all kinds of fun and games with the Tribeca network (Blue Square and Golden Palace amongst others) - Tribeca don't like letting you have accounts with more than one of their skins...... I think I had an email from BlueSquare about this actually - was this the site doing the "red hot" freeroll week? If so, there's one every night this week - I didn't pay much attention to it because I thought $200, with 10,000 entrants was a waste of time - but if they're only getting a couple of hundred entrants, could be worth keeping an eye on......

Re: Where to play without Big Betfred Freerolls? Ah - looks like these freerolls are permanent

Bankroll Booster Freerolls
Starting on Monday October 3rd Blue Square will be offering new Zero Action Points freerolls for all real money players. There will be $200 prize pool events in the week and $100 prize pool events every weekend. So, if you have been on a bad streak, run out of action points, or just want an extra chance to give your bankroll a boost, then these are the tournaments for you! Full schedule details are as follows:
  • Mondays 7.45pm - $200 NL Freeroll – Zero Action Points
  • Tuesdays 7.45pm - $200 PL Freeroll – Zero Action Points
  • Wednesdays 7.45pm - $200 NL Freeroll – Zero Action Points
  • Thursdays 7.45pm - $200 PL Freeroll – Zero Action Points
  • Satudays 10.00am - $100 NL Freeroll – Zero Action Points
  • Sundays 10.00am - $100 PL Freeroll – Zero Action Points

Guest gazza271

Re: Where to play without Big Betfred Freerolls? I have tried opening an account at Bluesquare but it says something about the software and wont let me log in, have emailed them and will see what they say.

I think i closed my account.................. so i'm not sure if it exists anymore unsure.gif
That's what I thought - and originally I tried setting up a new account, but it wouldn't let me - when I went to live help - they said it was because I'd alreday got an account with them (the same one that they were instructed to close down) - when I logged on - they had disactivated the real money part (identified by the cashier screen) but the play money part still existed .... try it - try logging on - bet your account is still there.......

I have tried opening an account at Bluesquare but it says something about the software and wont let me log in' date=' have emailed them and will see what they say.[/quote'] There is a "live help" option - where you can talk to someone directly online (in the same way as MSN Messenger). If it's blocked - it's probably that you either already have an account with them that you've forgotten about, or you have an account with another skin from the Tribeca network.....

Guest gazza271

Re: Where to play without Big Betfred Freerolls? Right regarding my earlier remarks about my bluesquare problem, have had this email back from them; Hi, Thank you for your email. This poker name is registered with Golden Palace, one of the poker companies using Tribeca poker software. We don 't have client information for this poker name. Kind regards, Customer Service Team I may have downloaded golden palace (cant remember)......whats my next step ?

Re: I've An Idea Where to play without Big Betfred Freerolls? Not too long ago I posted regarding Aussie Millions 2006. The details are below, and the satellites starting at $1 are on Poker.com. However they are now doing a freeroll qualifier too. Only 1 seat per night, I'm afraid, but it puts you 1 tourney away from going to Oz.

2006 Aussie Millions Poker.com are staging satellites to gain entry to the above event, I noticed these the other day, but was, er, busy. Anyway the buy-ins are as follows; Daily Satellites Tournaments for Main Event Entry:
  • $1 + $0.10 = 1 Main Event Coupon per 110 entrants
  • $2 + $0.20 = 1 Main Event Coupon per 55 entrants
  • $5 + $0.50 = 1 Main Event Coupon per 22 entrants
  • $10 + $1 = 1 Main Event Coupon per 11 entrants
Daily Sit'n'Go Tournaments for Main Event Entry:
  • $11 + $1.10 = 1 Main Event Coupon / 10 entrants
  • $22 + $2.20 = 1 Main Event Coupon / 5 entrants
  • $55 + $5.50 = 1 Main Event Coupon / 2 entrants

Win any of these tourneys and you get a seat at the final qualifier with a buy-in value of $100 + $10 (which you could do directly I suppose). Win the final qualifier and get a prize package worth $12,000. Thing is the satellite to the qualifier are only getting no's in the 20s at the moment. Minimum entry is 20, but looking at the one running now there are 24 players. This is definitely out of my league, but for $1 + 10c I'll have a go. For the better players I'd suggest they get on here quick-it must be worth it for them. If anyone likes I'll put up a screenshot to show how many are playing. http://www.poker.com/aussie_millions.htm

The site is pretty reliable too! Although the 'lobby' music could be better.:D

Re: Where to play without Big Betfred Freerolls? :$ sorry. 1000, which IMO isn't too bad, compared to Prima(?) and tribeca (?) sites. Registration is at 1800 BST for 1900 start - and you have to be sharp as it fills up quickly, but other than that, if I do OK there you lot on here should have no problem, seriously.