Game Week 1 Table & Game Week 2 Chat

fantasy.jpg

Yes, it's only week one but everybody loves a table from the first day so here it is! Alan Law is the current leader with 97 points. His Politicora side benefited from captain Mohamed Salah earning 28 points. Big returns from the Arsenal players also helped with Kai Havertz, William Saliba, and David Raya earning 12, 6, and 8 points respectively.

It is Andy Elliott's Andellio who prop up the table after the first week of action. A meagre 22 points is all they could manage. In fairness, that's far from the worst weekly score we've seen so it shows the standard we're dealing with now. An up-front strike partnership of Danny Ings and Beto is an interesting approach mind! :lol 188 players and 22 points is the lowest return. It's going to be a competitive season everyone!

The deadline for transfers this week is 11am UK time on Saturday 24th August. Best of luck! :ok

Try as I might this game hasn't game me a " free transfer " for week 2 , has let me change captains , formations etc... but hasn't saved & last week's team just keeps appearing & after reading through rules , f.a.q's i can't fathom out what I'm doing wrong other than things may update tomorrow before 11am deadline .

Jeez , I'm missing Sky's Fantasy Football game already !!!

Edited by calva decoy

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.