Chase Lay away odds on .

Vertigo

Hi Folks This system is based on chasing the lay on the away team at odds on in a individual league. The team that i lay say for example if there are more than 1 team that day in the said league will be the lowest odds away side. I used this system last season and covered 30 leagues using Betfair. Each league has a monthly total and all totals are added together at the end of a month to give a overall total of the month. If a league is carrying a loss this loss is carried into the next months chase in that said league. I will start this week and fin the chase at the end of Oct. I know and understand the down fall based on chasing in sports ,so no sermons on the pit falls as i will not get into a slagging match over this,iam here to help people make money and make money myself,so if you do not like or agree with my thread then dont read it,thanks :dude Starting Bank 1000pts Lays 1pts a lay to start. Betfair odds. With laying away teams that odds on you have no probs laying as the markets will have a good amount of money coming for these odds on teams.

Re: Chase Lay away odds on . Todays games Germ Div 3 North/ Holstein K 1.85 Fin Veikk / HJK 1.72 Danish 1st Div/ Koge 1.55 Bulgarian 1st Div/ CSKA 1.33 Germ Bund 1 / Schalke 2.04 Eng Prem/ Man Utd 1.73 Scots Prem / Celtic 1.25 Scots 1stDiv/ Dundee 1.96 Scots 2nDiv /Ayr Utd 2.10 Greece/ Pana Athens 1.33 Turkish/ Fenerbache 1.69 All games layed to 1pt chase.

Re: Chase Lay away odds on . :welcome Vertigo, and good luck, Can you put the results in a new post please and not edit the post with the selection. There have in the past been incidents with people changing bet info by editing afterwards. So we have a rule that posts containing selections are not edited. Simply put results or additions/corrections in a new post. Thanks.