Get It, Get Out!

A common downfall for me is after a winning bet, whether the win is small or large I always tend to place another bet to keep the winning 'run' continuing. Sometimes this results in even more profit but more often than not a loss. So for this systems purpose I am going to set a cut off point (+30points) The aim of the system is to provide this profit in a week. Starting bank of 100 points and the most that can be staked on bet is 10% of the bank. If at any part of the 'betting' week I have staked and lost 50% of the bank the week will end at a loss. Bets will vary between different sports. So here goes first few bets for the week. Lens to beat Rennes @ 1.80 10 points staked Inter to beat Fiorentina @ 1.78 10 points staked Lisbon to beat Setubal @ 1.40 10 points staked Current bank 70 points loon.gif

Re: Get It, Get Out! Matt - nice idea but I can't help feeling you're putting extra pressure on yourself!! It's hard enough getting a profit in a week let alone a fixed amount EVERY week. What's going to happen if you haven't reached your target near the end of this week and you're left with having to place a bet on an event you normally wouldn't even consider?! I wish you luck but I can't help feeling you may regret it. Cheers Danny

Re: Get It, Get Out! I know where you're coming from Matty, In the past I used to make a profit in England / Scotland on the saturday, and think I was on a streak, and then lose it all in Italy and Spain on the Sunday. I now place all my weekend bets in one batch, on Saturday morning. If a game wasn't right to bet on then, it ain't right on Sunday morning either. I think that trying to return 30pts profit from a 100pts start is difficult enough to do over a season, but to do it every week ? Virtually impossible