International Predictions > March 21st - 24th

image.png

image.png

image.png

Away from the high-stakes Euros qualifying games here's some friendlies and a stray Nations League game taking place this week. Maybe a good time to recharge the batteries but there could still be some interesting angles to exploit. Let us know here if you find anything of note, Some attractive pairings even if there's not much at stake; Netherlands v Scotland, England v Brazil and France v Germany in particular.

Played Haaland at 6/5, Schick at 27/10 and the double at 7/1 in Norway v Czechia.

Both are nowhere near being a bet on my system metrics but they're talismanic strikers for their team and, depending on what time of friendly we get here, I fancy one or both to score at the prices. Hopefully it's the "let's have a bit of fun and not bother with defending or tackling" sort rather than a "can't be bothered at all game"!

It would be simplistic to say "if Norway score then Haaland scores" but it's true of all the games he's started for as far as I looked back.