Os's draws

Osesame

CAUTION This is still experimental but have decided to play small stakes on betfair. --------------------------------------------------------------------------- The selection system is not simple.It is based on various ideas that have been put forward over the past few years. England only to start. Chesterfield - Hartlepool Oldham - Bournemouth Everton - Wigan Bolton - Portsmouth Carlisle - Leyton Orient Peterborough - Shrewsbury Crystal Palace - Preston Millwall - Cardiff Leeds - Ipswich Coventry - Hull Tamworth - Woking Scarborough - Forest Green Rovers Will put in Bfair prices tomorrow.

Re: Os's draws tues/wed selections All prices betfair Norwich - Hull 3.55 Burnley - Ipswich 3.35 Gillingham - Chesterfield 3.45 Bradford - Colchester 3.45 Cheltenham - Peterborough 3.4 Lincoln - Stockport 3.4 Rochdale - Oxford 3.5 Rushden & Diamonds - Northampton 3.3 Exeter - Woking 3.8 Gravesend - Forest Green Rovers 3.7 Crawley - Kidderminster 3.5

Re: Os's draws I will be very impressed if you can make anything out of picking draws, I can't for the life of me guess them to a profit at all.embarassed.gif Have you noticed the huge number of draws in English League 2 this season? If you had stuck one point on each match with Bet365 to draw, you would have made 30.35 points profit from 132 matches (22% yield!). Excluding home favourites (odds for the home team 1.8 or less) gets you 31.1 points from 97 matches, and plenty of free beer at 32% yield!beer_drink.gif Strike rate 40%, average odds for a draw 3.28. This could just be a statistical fluke, though. What do you think? AndyR