StocksFC

Hi all, 

Curious to know if anyone has given StocksFC a try. They reached out to explore advertising with us and the concept is obviously akin to (cough cough) Football Index - the fact that it's all blockchain related weirdly gives me confidence.

Keen to know if anyone has any user experiences they can share.

TomG

Not enough bargepoles of sufficient length for me unfortunately, but I guess I'm old school. I hate fantasy football as well (too time consuming to do well) and I think being into that might help. Too akin to Football Index to go anywhere near it and I'm generally crypto averse too.

All in all I'm probably not their target market! :lol

Great product. Put £3k In when the season started and now upto £9.5k, I also pulled out £1k at Christmas so a crazy return. I’ve done well but a few in the discord are up silly money. The product is built to last so it’s very much a sustainable football index so no dreading feeling like it will go bust like FI.

Money aside it’s a lot of fun and adds interest to football I’ve not had in years. Team are innovating all the time, community is great. Highly recommend joining the discord and reading the whitepaper. Lots of nuances around the product need to be understood to maximise profit.