Racing Chat- Sunday 3rd Dec

12,55 Fairyhouse 5 places up for grabs here. so ill take 3 e/w for small stakes.

Of the fancy runners at the head of the market i like  Frontal Assault but too short for me at 8/1 Stablemate and regular in these types of races DIOL KER not overly generous price at 16's but i will  have 0,5 e/w @ 16/1 Bog should give a good account  usually does. Will also have 0.25  e/w on both old lad  but still capable SCREAMING COLOURS 50/1 Bog & one that  should outrun its odds  EVERGLOW 33/1 stay on his feet could go very close!!

2pts Invested

Return 1.9 pts

Edited by Tedthewolf

23 minutes ago, Tedthewolf said:

12,55 Fairyhouse 5 places up for grabs here. so ill take 3 e/w for small stakes.

Of the fancy runners at the head of the market i like  Frontal Assault but too short for me at 8/1 Stablemate and regular in these types of races DIOL KER not overly generous price at 16's but i will  have 0,5 e/w @ 16/1 Bog should give a good account  usually does. Will also have 0.25  e/w on both old lad  but still capable SCREAMING COLOURS 50/1 Bog & one that  should outrun its odds  EVERGLOW 33/1 stay on his feet could go very close!!

2pts Invested

....more to come

good luck there ted  { i've had a "five quid" ew way "mister fogpatches" 100/1    and  5 quid ew " regina dracones"  25/1 

off to the "dog&duck" for nosebag   hopefully the winner is in there between us  " dont normaly but probaly will do

comb forcast between our ones " 😄🍻

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.