Golden Palace

brael

Having deposited some cash with them to play in this months MTT tourney, Golden Palace invited me to play in a first depositers freeroll. The e-mail said 13 September 17:00 GMT. However... When I logged on to the website the tourney is listed for 14 September 01:00 GMT. I sent them an e-mail and they replied that I had been listed for one on 7 September but to forward a copy of the message I'd received from them. I did so and got no reply. Interesting to note that I'm still in for tonights event. Unfortunately, it's way past my bed time (:eyes ) so I'll leave it in the lap of the Gods. Just don't wish me luck GaF! :rollin Anyone else had a similar experience?

Re: Golden Palace

Having deposited some cash with them to play in this months MTT tourney, Golden Palace invited me to play in a first depositers freeroll. The e-mail said 13 September 17:00 GMT. However... When I logged on to the website the tourney is listed for 14 September 01:00 GMT. I sent them an e-mail and they replied that I had been listed for one on 7 September but to forward a copy of the message I'd received from them. I did so and got no reply. Interesting to note that I'm still in for tonights event. Unfortunately, it's way past my bed time (:eyes ) so I'll leave it in the lap of the Gods. Just don't wish me luck GaF! :rollin Anyone else had a similar experience?
I found their customer service very helpful when trying to resolve the issues around our freeroll - you can chat with them "live" online - so if you're worried that they're ignoring you - they cannot hide from you.........