Spreadman's Double sell System - Today's tips

spreadman

Re: Spreadman's Double sell System - Today's tips Result of System Match No. 21, Sunderland v West Ham, 1-1. A small profit in this game, thanks to Sheringham missing an open goal, and despite pressure at both ends. Total goals, MU= 2, P/L= +£2. Total shirt numbers, MU= 29, P/L= +£5. Total match profit = +£7. ;) Next match, tomorrow, Man. City v Everton, Sky Prem Plus, 11.15 a.m. k.o. Spreads and trades posted here.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Spreadman's Double sell System - Today's tips System Match No. 22, Man. City v Everton, Sky Prem Plus, 11.15 a.m., Sunday 2nd October. This is the first of today's three match trades, an early kick off, so hopefully the teams will be wide awake. We are aiming for our fifth consecutive winning trade, but with the Arsenal match looming up, the end may be nigh. Sell total goals at 2.3, for £5 per goal. Sell total shirt numbers at 27, for £1 per point. A buy total corners trade may be worth considering, last season Man. City scored a few high corner counts. The spread is 10.25 - 10.75. It may be worth waiting a few minutes for the spread to come down, and trade in running at 9.75 or less. Next traded match is Arsenal v Birmingham, Sky Sports 1, 1.30 p.m k.o., spreads posted here, later. GL. :ok :hope

Re: Spreadman's Double sell System - Today's tips Man. City v Everton, H/T 0-0. It appears that the early start has proved too much to the players with Saturday night hangovers, much to our advantage. This could all change in the second half, so just in case, I am closing the trade on the system 'B' bet. As usual, the System 'A' trade continues for the full 90mins. System 'B' trades, closing spreads and P/L : Buy total goals at 1.2, P/L= + £5.50. Buy shirts at 16, P/L= + £11. Total match profit for System 'B' = +£16.50. :D The total corners spread came down to 8.75 before the first corner. However, only 3 corners in first half, so corners buy trade not looking good....:\ Need 5+ to show a profit.....:hope

Re: Spreadman's Double sell System - Today's tips System Match No. 23, Arsenal v Birmingham, Sky Sports 1, 1.30 p.m. k.o., Sunday 2nd October. A tiny loss, (50p!) in the Man. City trade thanks to a 93rd minute goal, seconds before the final whistle. :\ The stake should go up by one point for this match, according to the System 'A' staking strategy, but as the loss was so small, and this match is surely a goal spinner, I will keep to the minimum stake. Arsenal's goal scoring record , last season was good, and Birmingham may not stop the rot, only one clean sheet this season. Sell total goals at 2.7, for £5 per goal. Sell total shirt numbers at 31, for £1 per shirt point. Goalfest, without Henry? Time will tell...... GL :ok :hope

Re: Spreadman's Double sell System - Today's tips Arsenal v Birmingham, H/T= 0-0. Well,well,well, how Arsenal are still goalless is a mystery, 12 shots on goal to 10 men Brum's odd one and a penalty saved. Feels like there must be a goal or three in the second half....so I am closing the System 'B' trade, now. System 'A' to run on. Buy total goals at 1.7, P/L= +£5, Buy shirt numbers at 21, P/L= +£10. Total system 'B' profit = +£15. :D Could it possibly be a 0-0 result? Yeah, right.........:\

Re: Spreadman's Double sell System - Today's tips System Match No. 24, Liverpool v Chelsea, Sky Sports 1, 4 p.m. k.o., Sunday, 2nd October. Our previous match showed another profit, so minimum stakes for this match. It may pay to increase your stakes as the match should be low scoring, but sooner or later the goal averages will swing the other way. System 'A' and 'B'. Sell total goals at 2.1, for £5 per goal. Sell total shirt numbers at 26 for £5 per point. Last match today, results, P/L posted later. GL :ok :hope

Re: Spreadman's Double sell System - Today's tips System Match No. 25, Q.P.R. v C. Palace, Sky Sports 1, 7.45 p.m., Monday October 3rd. Well, it happened at last...our winning run was ended by what some would say was an unexpected score line of 5 goals. The loss unfortunately wiped out some of the profits made from our 4 winning trades, but hopefully our rising staking plan will compensate for this when next we win. Tonight's match should, hopefully, provide less goals, though there are some worrying shirt numbers...Furlong, (29), Nygaard, (30), 22, 33, 40!. There have been 10 televised games since a 0-0 result, on average there should be one every 7 or 8 matches. Here are the spreads and stakes, increased by one point as per the System 'A' strategy. Sell total goals at 2.3, for £10 per goal. Sell total shirt numbers at 42 for £2 per point. Nothing else appeals on the trading front, the RP have suggested a corners supremacy trade...they believe C.P. will score at least +1 more corners than QPR, so you buy if you agree or sell if you disagree. A full update of all trades and P/L will be posted here as soon as possible. GL. :ok :hope

Re: Spreadman's Double sell System - Today's tips Spreadman's Double sell System - results update, P/L, and bank balance for matches 15 to 24. To see which Match No. refers to which match, please look at preceding posts. MATCH 15 - P/L=-£43 BANK=+£1248 MATCH 16 - P/L=-£68 BANK=+£1180 MATCH 17 - P/L=+£112.50 BANK=+£1292.50 MATCH 18 - P/L=-£1 BANK=+£1291.50 MATCH 19 - P/L=+£48 BANK=+£1339.50 MATCH 20 - P/L=+39.50 BANK=+£1379 MATCH 21 - P/L=+£7 BANK=+£1386 MATCH 22 - P/L=-0.50 BANK=+£1385.50 MATCH 23 - P/L=+£28.50 BANK=+£1414 MATCH 24 - P/L=-£40.50 BANK=+£1373.50 MATCH 25 - P/L=-£81 BANK=+£1292.50 Now the big numbers update: ORIGINAL START BANK= +1000 POINTS/POUNDS PREVIOUS POINTS BANK AFTER 14 MATCHES= +1166.5 PREVIOUS CASH BANK AFTER 14 MATCHES= +£1291. NO. OF BETS/WINS/LOSSES= 25/14/11 NEW POINTS BANK AFTER 25 MATCHES= + 1155.55 NEW CASH BANK AFTER 25 MATCHES= +£1292.50. AVERAGE P/L PER MATCH= +£11.70. YIELD= +29.25% SUMMARY: Well, as you can probably see, our bank hit the £414 level, only to drop back to more or less the same level as our previous summary, up to match No.14. Our last 2 trades were significant losers, wiping out our profit from the preceding 5 matches, but this is the nature of spread betting - win big, lose big, the idea, obviously is to win 'bigger' than what you lose - and hopefully the staking plan I am now using will enable us to do just that. Even if we continue at the same win/lose rate per 25 matches, by the end of the season, after approximately 245 televised matches, we should be around £2,860 better off, using our staking system. This represents an interest rate of 286% profit on our initial £1000 bank, a higher rate than any bank I am familiar with. This is, of course, using minimum unit stakes, double the stakes, you double the profit. Next trade is tomorrow night, Stevenage v Dagenham, Sky Sports, 7.45 p.m. k.o., spreads and trades posted here. :ok

Re: Spreadman's Double sell System - Today's tips System Match No. 26, Stevenage v Dagenham, Sky Sports, 7.45 p.m. k.o., Wednesday, 5th October. I have been deliberating today as whether to 'break the rules' with this match and revert from a 3 unit stake on tonight's game to the minimum 1 unit. The reason for this is the stats - everything points towards a high scoring match tonight, and at the level specified by our increasing staking plan - tonight it should be £15 per goal, £3 per shirt point, - a 4 goal match will lose us £20+ in TG's, and a potential £90 or more in shirt numbers.... Here are just some of the stats I have unearthed - Home goals ave. F/A= 1.8/0.2. Away, 2.0/0.8. Home goals F/A, so far= 9/1. Away= 10/4. H sequence= 2,2,4,0,1. A sequence= 3,3,2,4,5,4. In the 22 matches involving the clubs so far, no less than 68 goals have been scored, av.= 3.09 per match. Previous S v D results= 1-0,3-1. In 131 Conference matches, 364 goals have been scored, ave.= 2.77 per match. So, you can understand my uncertainty as to whether we should trade minimum stakes, or even trade at all. However, for the sake of continuity and consistence, I will stick to the strategy, but with the warning that I ,personally, will not be placing these trades tonight, and strongly suggest you do not, either. Our bank has just suffered a £121.50 loss, and this may increase after tonight's match. It goes without saying that this will not be a System 'B' trade. Sell Total goals at 2.7 for £15 per goal. Sell Total shirt numbers at 35 for £3 per point. No stats were handy for corners, but the general feeling is 10+. GL. :ok :hope :hope :hope :eek

Re: Spreadman's Double sell System - Today's tips Half time, Stevenage v Dagenham, 1-0. We could close our trades for a profit now, as, surprisingly, only one goal scored, (so far!!). This would mean a safe profit of £1.50 for TG's and £33 for shirt numbers, total= +£34.50. However, if no more goals, profit will be £27.50 + £90 for shirts, total hypothetical profit= + £117.50, so you can see the temptation to let things run.....:\ What do they say about a bird in the bush being worth? Eeny, meeny miny, mo.....:unsure

Re: Spreadman's Double sell System - Today's tips Result of System Match No. 26, Stevenage v Dagenham, 2-1. Despite 3 goals scored, we still produced a profit, just a little less than if we had closed the trades as mentioned in the previous thread, at half time. Thankfully the first goal was an o.g. attributed to Vickers, wearing the number 3 shirt, and with a medium 10 and 11, we came in below the spread. Here are the numbers that boost our bank... Total goals MU= 3, P/L = -£4.50. Total shirts MU = 24, P/L = +£33. Total match profit = +£28.50. Previous bank = +£1292.50 New bank = +£1321. :) The next traded match is another Conference game,:\ , Woking v Grays, Sky TV, 12.15 p.m., Saturday October 8th. Spreads and trades posted here on Saturday morning.

Re: Spreadman's Double sell System - Today's tips System Match No. 27, Woking v Grays, Sky Sports 1, 12.15p.m. k.o., Saturday, 8th October. Of all the games so far, this is the one that could wipe out our profits. Grats have lost only one of their last 41 matches, have conceded more than 2 goals to opposition worse than Woking, and their previous goals F/A are : 2,3,4,8,4,4. Woking's is 4,2,1,2,2,1. I am tempted to use minimum stakes, but the system requires a 3 point unit stake, until we resume our previous higher bank level. Sell total goals at 2.9, for £15 per goal. Sell total shirt numbers for 41, at £3 per point. This is the only qualifying system match today, nothing much else appeals though I will probably have a minimum total corners buy trade. I won't be trading in total goals and shirts. Good luck to all.......we will certainly need it....:\

Re: Spreadman's Double sell System - Today's tips Cheers, Danny. Regrettably, (now!), I didn't trade on the match.....:\ I had convinced myself that a high score was overdue - this seemed to be the general feeling on other forums as well. This just goes to show how the strategy of the system overcomes any 'emotional' and, indeed logical conclusions about a match...in other words, because the system, if adhered to, demands that every match is traded on, regardless of stats or personal opinions/feelings To me, this is strategy betting in it's purest, unadulterated form. You follow the system rigidly. If it is a 'good' system, (in other words, 'profitable), over a reasonable period of time, you know that your research, theories etc. are sound. If it should fail, after a 'fair' trial, then you must either refine it, to improve it back into profitability, or, finally, abandon it. Currently, in the case of the Spreadman Double Sell system, it appears to be 'good', with a £412.50 bank, at the moment. I am still a relative 'novice' when it comes to the 'will of iron and nerves of steel' that is required to be a true 'pro' spread bettor, but have no fear, I am working on it....:ok " Pump those betting muscles, Spreadman....." :spank

Re: Spreadman's Double sell System - Today's tips Result of System Match No. 27, Woking v Grays, 1-1. Surprise, surprise, a draw, and less than the expected and dreaded 3+ goals. Well, we had just narrowly avoided a near loss with the other Conference match, but I am glad to report a profit, boosted by our +1 point increase staking plan policy. Total goals MU = 2, P/L = + £13.50. Total shirts MU = 15, P/L = +£78. ( Half time profit calculation in previous post at 13.12p.m was incorrect, based on £10 per goal instead of the posted £15 per goal). So, the total match profit = +£91.50. :D But, being true to my word, (and a coward), I did not trade in this match. :cry Previous bank = +£1321 New bank = +£1412.50 Excuse me while I kick myself........:spank Next match to be traded on is tomorrow, Southend v Nottm. Forest, Sky Sports, 4p.m., Sunday. Now that does sound like a high scoring game................. ......:spank :spank :spank

Re: Spreadman's Double sell System - Today's tips System Match No.28, Southend v Nottm. Forest, Sky Sports, 4p.m., Sunday, 9th October. Southend have scored 5,4 and 3 goals in their recent home matches, having won 7 in succession. Nottm. Forest have only 4 points out of a possible 15 away. Do I think there will be goals? :\ Here are today's trades : Sell Total Goals at 2.7, for £5 per goal. Sell Total Shirt numbers for 37, for £1 per point. The bank is £1.50 short of its previous highest level, and so really the stake should continue at 3 units, as per the stipulated system strategy, but this match really does threaten to be a goal fest, so minimum stakes today. Result posted here, later. Next traded match, tomorrow, Sky Sports, Monday, 10th October. :ok :hope

Re: Spreadman's Double sell System - Today's tips Spreadman, I think Oldham will be a goal fiest. Both teams score well also Oldham has a lot of problems at the back - they will have to score. Only thing that bothers me is how they will be organizing their play with missing midfielders and holes in the back.. Still Over is paid 2.10 and I go on it 5/10 GL

Re: Spreadman's Double sell System - Today's tips Cheers, Maniac, thanks for the tip. The system strategy is to back only televised matches, so that if neccessary, I can 'cut and run' in play, if I don't like what I see on the TV screen. With a fixed odds bet you are tied in until the end, with predetermined win or loss figures, unlike spread betting. However, a win is a win, no matter how it is come by, so I wish you good luck in the Oldham match, and may well now place a small wager! :ok :hope

Re: Spreadman's Double sell System - Today's tips Southend v Nottm. Forest, H/T, 0-0. Nothing surprises me any more....I'm closing the System 'B' trade at H/T for a profit, System 'A' to run as usual, to 90 mins. Eastwood will probably come on in 2nd half... Buy T.G's at 1.5, profit = +£6 But shirts at 20, profit = + £17. Total System 'B' match profit = +£23. :D

Re: Spreadman's Double sell System - Today's tips Cheers, Danny, wish I'd bought EASTWOODS player goal minutes before the match...probably around 22,23 to buy, but it's always a risk if the player spends most of the time on the bench.....would have made around 60 odd points profit....:\ My confidence is growing, but I am still waiting for the big goal score game..... It just goes to show, the stats don't always tell the story...the games that I expected to be high scoring haven't been, and as for the last Liverpool v Chelsea match...0-0 ? Still, a good day at the office all round. :ok

Re: Spreadman's Double sell System - Today's tips Results of System Match No. 28, Southend v Nottm. Forest, 1-0. Another profitable match that should have been a goalfest. It proved a wise move to close our System 'B' trade at half time, (an extra 50p profit!), and system 'A' still put our bank up by £22.50. The precaution of using the minimum stake seemed the correct decision, but had I stuck with the system strategy and used a 3 point unit stake, (£15 per goal, £3 per shirt point,) an extra £45 would have been banked. But that's the nature of betting, and it could so easily have gone the other way... Total Goals MU = 1, P/L= +£8.50. Total shirts Mu = 23, P/L = +£14. Total Match Profit = +£22.50. :D Previous bank = +£1412.50. New Bank = +£1435. Next traded match is tomorrow, Bradford C. v Huddersfield, Sky Sports, 7.45p.m. k.o., Monday, 10th October. Spreads and trades here after 6p.m..

Re: Spreadman's Double sell System - Today's tips Spreadman, glad to see the system is working out (an understatement!)... I have a couple of points for you to consider with regards to this system and just wondered if you had any thoughts. 1.) When selling on the spreads, im always concerned that there is potentially an unlimited exposure (within reason), an unknown loss if you like. At least with a buy system you know what your exposure is. 2.) The true correlation between shirt numbers and total goals For example, if you sell shirt numbers on a game where several first choice players are missing, second team players will be fielded who tend to have higher shirt numbers. Do you take into consideration each individual teams shirt numbers or are you assuming that if there are few goals, the shirt numbers will also be low. A few years back, I remember reading about Spoting Index seriously underpricing Chelsea shirt numbers, which if happened today, and not taking this into account would have a negative impact on your system. Have you done any calculations to work out which market makes more profit i.e. total goals or shirt numbers? Im not criticising in anyway, its a great system, keep up the good work. Its good to see spread betting getting some good discussion. BTW, I too have been keeping a close eye on the hotshots market, any more thoughts on this?

Re: Spreadman's Double sell System - Today's tips Mabell, thanks for showing an interest in my thread, and your kind words. I know that there are not many spread bettors 'visible' on the PL, though I like to think that some 'lurkers' may visit, anonymously, if only to use the free advice and services of the knowledgeable, and usually profitable, tipsters on other threads and forums. I will try to respond to your questions and comment on your observations the best I can, I'll need to research back on some of my records to satisfactorily answer some of your queries, and give you a reasonably accurate response. This won't take too long, but I thought it to be good forum etiquette to at least respond to your post, first, and provide an adequate reply later. Back soon, meanwhile, I have spreads and stats to check for tonight's match! :ok

Re: Spreadman's Double sell System - Today's tips System Match, No. 29, Bradford C. v Huddersfield, Sky Sports, 7.45 p.m. k.o., Monday 10th October. There have been 14 matches since a televised system 0-0 result. I am not saying this fixture will break the run, and, of course, s*ds law will now ensure a 5-3 scoreline tonight, :\ , but the more low scoring matches, the more likely we are to secure an ongoing profit. Recent goal stats.: Brad. - 2-2 (A), 1-1(H), 3-2(A), 1-4(A). Hudd. - 2-2(H), 1-0(H), 1-1(A), 1-3(A). Previous B v H fixtures : 2-0,0-1. Prev. corners : 11, 15, Books : 50,30. Ref: A. Leake (!), 33 average. A bookings buy at 43, and a total corners buy at 10.5, may be worth considering. Trades: Sell Total goals at 2.6 for £5 per goal. Sell Total shirt numbers at 35,for £1 per point. I will be paper trading my Total goals minutes system, mentioned in my 'card counting' thread, yesterday, on tonight's match, with a view to 'real life' trading the system, shortly. The TGM spread is 128-138 minutes, so a sell at 128 is the call. The result, or 'Make Up', (MU), is determined by adding the total minutes of any goals scored during the match. If the final total is less than 128, we win, if greater, we lose. GL, if trading in the match. :ok :hope