$50,000 Manchester Tournament - Thursday 8th September 8 pm BST

GaF

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: $50,000 Manchester Tournament - Thursday 8th September 8 pm BST Congratulations Jamie :clap I went to bed after i went out in 43rd place,due to work commitments:puke The tournament started off very slow but god when we got into the top 100 it just went crazy,all ins on nearly every hand due to the large blinds. I could have hung on for a while and got a better pay out,but these only come round now and again and you have to take your chances. It was my birthday on the 7th so when i dealt pocket 7's,i thought it was a sign. Indeed it was,a sign to go to bed :rollin

Re: $50,000 Manchester Tournament - Thursday 8th September 8 pm BST http://www.manchesteronline.co.uk/sport/poker/The Betfred Poker Manchester Online Final ends with a Nail-biting Finish There was a nail-biting finish in Thursday night's $50,000 Manchester Online Poker Tournament as 10 players gained their place on the final table knowing they were guaranteed a prize ranging from $500 to $10,000. The congratulations go to Jamiebhoy who took the winning pot, having defeated Walshy with a great display of heads-up poker. Walshy took $7,500 for finishing as the tournament's runner up. An honourable mention also goes to Fanicate19, who took $5,000 for finishing 3rd, G30rd13 made $4,000 for finishing 4th and Hman0716 was paid out $3,000 for his 5th place. Betfred paid prizes to all the 300 players who made it to Grand final. This was yet another free-to-enter tournament available at www.betfredpoker.com where new customers can receive up to $100 sign-up bonus. Check the site for details of future tournaments. Good Luck! Fred

Re: $50,000 Manchester Tournament - Thursday 8th September 8 pm BST Well done Jamie great result.:ok After getting knocked out last night I was pretty chuffed with my performance but having reflected today I am really gutted, if only I had picked up a few more decent hands. When we got down to about the last 60 players I picked up pocket ace's and went all in and another person called me and I thought great this is going to set me up nicely for the run in. What did he turn over ? yes pocket aces, split pot after that I thought it was not going to be my night. Still I'm only a novice at this game plenty more books to read and plenty more dvd's to watch and I don't think I have ever been hooked on anything so much in my life as this game. Congratulations also to all the other PL finalists something for nothing is always welcome.

Re: $50,000 Manchester Tournament - Thursday 8th September 8 pm BST Just spent about an hour reading this thread from start to finish, congratulations on taking first place Jamie, think your gonna set the standard on the bragging thread for a while :ok:clap

Re: $50,000 Manchester Tournament - Thursday 8th September 8 pm BST Excellent play Jamie. Well done mate. :clap I know what its like when you eventually land a big one (I won a similar amount in a Laddies tourney a while ago!). I bet you sat there staring at the screen thinking 'Fcuking hell......I've done it!' and then lay in bed all night unable to sleep. Look forward to crossing swords with ya in the PL League when I return after my break.

• 4 weeks later...