Virtual Sports Systems

Hi, I am new here and am not sure whether this thread is posted correctly so feel free to correct me. Having seen all of the systems that are being used across this forum, I was intrigued as to whether or not anyone has ever tried these systems on virtual sports on bookmakers' websites? For instance, I have tried for a little while to predict the outcomes of the matches on Coral's Virtual Football and have also tinkered with virtual horse racing on Blue Square and Bet365 with success at times, but my systems always seem to break down eventually. Could this mean that the program the runs these games is learning from what I have been doing and then adapting its results accordingly? I figure that since you can use fun money on most of these games, it is not hurting me financially by trying, so maybe you guys could give it a go aswell.

Re: Virtual Sports Systems I must admit to being very sceptical about these virtual games and any possibility that there may be systems that work with them. Unlike real events they're entirely controlled by the bookmakers and will be set up to ensure that you mathematically can't win in the long run. Have you had the link cleared in your sig by the way ? If not you may be in trouble so you may want to remove it.

Re: Virtual Sports Systems Thanks for the advice. I do think they could be beaten if the right system were to be used, especially since they are just run by computer programs that work to set parameters. If one could discover just what those parameters are, one could start to predict the outcomes more easily. I was just curious nonetheless. Thanks for the heads up on my signature.