Everton Fans - Goodison Season Ticket Freeroll

GaF

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Everton Fans - Goodison Season Ticket Freeroll New Reply from Everton Poker :

Sent : 22 September 2005 17:32:02
To : "'Sam .co.uk>
Subject : RE: Everton Prize Winner
spacer.gif
i.p.previous.gif|i.p.next.gif|i.p.delete.gif|i.p.folder.inbox.gifInbox
Hi Sam, Because the team has been traveling and played an away game in Europe for the past couple of weeks they were having difficulty getting them signed. They have been signed now and they are sending them out. Sorry for the delay Kind Regards Andrea --------------- These prizes aren't going to be worth much the signitures are all going to be smudged from the tears on the way home!! roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

Re: Everton Fans - Goodison Season Ticket Freeroll Originally posted by : some poor idiot

YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!! i've just won a signed ball from that english team who were ripped to shreads by a punch of builders, plasterers and panel beaters from some obscure East European league laugh4.giflaugh4.giflaugh4.gif
Pity the poor bastard who wakes up with the season tickets laugh4.giflaugh4.giflaugh4.gif

Re: Everton Fans - Goodison Season Ticket Freeroll

i've just won a signed ball from that english team who were ripped to shreads by a punch of builders' date=' plasterers and panel beaters from some obscure East European league [img']http://punterslounge.com/forum/images/smilies/laugh4.giflaugh4.giflaugh4.gif
lol - Where are you Mr M - your team NEEDS you.........

• 2 weeks later...

Everton had a problem getting the prizes signed
They were probably teaching half the team how to spell their names happy.gif , not that I'm implying that Everton players are thick .... but they did have Shrek in the team at one point roll.gif Or alternatively... they were really waiting for Everton to lose a few games so that they could buy the shirts cheap .... they really succeeded there clap.gif Can you tell I'm a Liverpool supporter? loon.gif p.s. Wish Chelsea had lost, or some Russian billionaire would buy us as his train set replacement. :cry

Re: Everton Fans - Goodison Season Ticket Freeroll Received this tonight- quite a surprise : Hi Sam, We sincerely apologize for the delay in receiving your prize of a signed Everton shirt. We had difficulties getting them signed as the team was away, however, I can now confirm to you that your signed shirt will be sent out directly from Everton FC next Tuesday. Once again please accept my apologies for this delay. Please let me know if there is anything I can assist you with. Kind Regards Andrea Sterling Executive Host Everton Poker

Re: Everton Fans - Goodison Season Ticket Freeroll Posties just been with my (small) Everton Shirt, and Doyle Brunsons Super System 2 (from Betfair) Don't worry Mr M - you'll get it today - they've been sent Royal mail Special Next Day delivery......

My ball has finally arrived :cow - the missus is sleeping on the couch tonight while the ball sleeps next to me :D SFK
Oh dear - how many weeks you been married now?
Sorry Gaf, I see nothing wrong with that at all. :unsure Whats the problem?:tongue2