Stake question...

cains

Question regarding staking plan... I expect to get my (hopefully) improved system on here, with 2 weeks time or so.. But im thinking a bit on my staking, and what to do.. So thought i could ask here.. I expect number of bets to be 5-20 each weekend.. My start bank will be 1000pts. One thing i could do, was to do fixed staking. 10pts on each bet or something like that.. But that could end up in 20% of bank is staked through a weekend.. Of course i could lower it a bit.. My other plan was to say that i stake maximum 10% of bank each weekend.. And since i problably know all my bets early friday.. For both saturday and sunday. I was thinking 10% of bank.. (fixed bank on 1000pts, until 1500 or 750pts) So if 5 games. 20pts on each.. if 20games 5pts on each.. What do you think of that??

Re: Stake question... Unless there's some reason you have lower confidence in your bets when you have a lot of them, I wouldn't lower the stake on each bet just because there are 20 of them. Or not much, anyway. It's true that you'd be staking a lot of your bank. But assuming they are not long-shots, it's very unlikely that they'll all lose. Think of it like this: If instead of all 20 bets coming along in one week, they came along over the course of four weeks at the rate of 5 a week, then you'd be happy to stake 10 points on each. If they all come along together, the only difference is that whatever you win or lose, you'll win or lose it more quickly. If you think the bets are good betting opportunities, you should just be grateful that so many good betting opportunities come along at once.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.