watch wait wallop

monty63

hello all got some time at last

been using this method since January looks promising

WATCH for a certain stats to appear

WAIT its give one or two but not very often 

WALLOP this has been giving evens and above 

this is not for everybody as I have been doing this and its work for me from the 1st of January I look if this stats appear if not I put a stake of money in my account IE £1.2 3 or what ever you

can afford if yes then I have a bet  then I look at the next day and do the same this bet is quick and easy and its on half time market so you will know In double quick time if win or lose

so today there no bet so I put money in my account so roll on tomorrow hope you all under stand the rules and good luck what ever you do

3 hours ago, monty63 said:

hello all got some time at last

been using this method since January looks promising

WATCH for a certain stats to appear

WAIT its give one or two but not very often 

WALLOP this has been giving evens and above 

this is not for everybody as I have been doing this and its work for me from the 1st of January I look if this stats appear if not I put a stake of money in my account IE £1.2 3 or what ever you

can afford if yes then I have a bet  then I look at the next day and do the same this bet is quick and easy and its on half time market so you will know In double quick time if win or lose

so today there no bet so I put money in my account so roll on tomorrow hope you all under stand the rules and good luck what ever you do

so me personally put £2.50(last of the big spender but you only bet what you can afford) in the account and just looked for tomorrow there no bet so another £2.50 in account  

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.